• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

If you're going to opt out of POOL...

Showa50

... Be sure to ask to be opted out of UberSC. They are the same thing, SC is worse since its gaurenteed to be minimum fare.

Daniel13

If the incentives do come back to at least a decent boost, I wouldn't mind having shorties available on demand (ubersc). good way to add to ride count quickly

But now, decline. Lol

SorryBluetoothOnly

Hey, I made good money there. A frat guy squirted some hard cider out of a water bottle. I got $80 cleaning fee and took care of it myself.

If that's your kind of thing, than opt in to USC. If waiting at extremely long, pedestrian friendly traffic lights is your thing, then opt in to USC. If smelly pax that require you to roll your windows down to air out your car for a while is your thing, then opt in to USC!

New Member 0001365427

Hey, I made good money there. A frat guy squirted some hard cider out of a water bottle. I got $80 cleaning fee and took care of it myself.

If that's your kind of thing, than opt in to USC. If waiting at extremely long, pedestrian friendly traffic lights is your thing, then opt in to USC. If smelly pax that require you to roll your windows down to air out your car for a while is your thing, then opt in to USC!
(Chanting)
"NO SC, NO SC ! Woooo !"