• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

IF YOU THINK LIBERAL'S ARE CRAZY PART 2

Old Smokey

WELL SO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW WHICH RESTROOM THEY WANT TO USE. TRUMP HAS ROLLED BACK THE FEDERAL GUIDELINES ON BATHROOMS FOR TRANSGENDERS. SOMETIMES I WISH THERE WERE MORE DAYS IN THE WEEK, TO SEE WHAT IS NEXT!!!!

Adieu

You mean now I gotta wait in line again at Circle K?????

My gender identity used to spontaneously change. Based on how badly I gotta go...

Tedgey

I wonder if there's duckjustice!!!
Wonder if he dangles his feet in the toilet ?
These are both top notch questions asked by top notch truth seekers. We all seek the truth gentlemen. That's why I support HR21348 also known as "The Truth Seeking Missile Funding Act (brought to you by ChortlingCrison's Celebrity Used Car Lot and Missile Manufactures)" and you should too.

tohunt4me

These are both top notch questions asked by top notch truth seekers. We all seek the truth gentlemen. That's why I support HR21348 also known as "The Truth Seeking Missile Funding Act (brought to you by ChortlingCrison's Celebrity Used Car Lot and Missile Manufactures)" and you should too.
Do they sell pre owned missles ?
Do they stock disinformation chaff to throw off truth seeking missles ? Or have the politicians bought them out ?
" were not doing anything wrong,OH LOOK ! A PROTEST !"

Do you have Alternate truth missles to collide with truth seeking missles ?

Attachments

Tedgey

Do they sell pre owned missles ?
Do they stock disinformation chaff to throw off truth seeking missles ? Or have the politicians bought them out ?
" were not doing anything wrong,OH LOOK ! A PROTEST !"

Do you have Alternate truth missles to collide with truth seeking missles ?
I can't answer any of your questions. Usually people only want to hear about the celebrity used car lot.