If You say no to

Delivery Mr.Guy

If answer no to One of this answer than Uber is not for You
1. is it ok for You to accept a ride for $8 From Allston to South of Boston ?yes or no
2.Can You accept a ride from South Of Boston for $2 after paid toll?
3.Can I accepted a trip from Southern o Boston to Westborough Ma than driving back to Bosto for $33 bucks?
4. Can You accepted uber pool picking up second pax starting driving from Charlestown to Seaport Boston to pick up second pax ?
5.Stuck in traffic that mean You are dying in life , will You be dying your life by sitting in traffic for $7 fare?
6.If Your Job is a campus security ,your job is just watching Youtube at the desk and get paying is $18 an hours plus overtime, will You still choose Uber over a security jobs?
7.While You Uber at bar mid night , Your wife is cheating on You with another guy, is this ok with You?

UberMor

Are you driving over there? It sounds like you’ve moved on. Why do you keep thinking about Uber?

john1975

You are translate it wrong, I am trying to help people how to be smart like me,
Because 5 years from now I am coming out ahead of any Uber drivers because I stop uber.
If you are so smart why are you all alone in Vietnam. I thought you had wife and kids in US.

Delivery Mr.Guy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If you are so smart why are you all alone in Vietnam. I thought you had wife and kids in US.
I had a mid life problem, I divorce my wife , now I have new wife in Ukrain, my wife is love Vietnam so much because warm weather. We team up be a freelance job . We are now making very income from Amazon kindle,Youtube, Fiverr ,clickbank. We aim for making $20kusd from Youtube in the next 5 years.

Mvlab

I had a mid life problem, I divorce my wife , now I have new wife in Ukrain, my wife is love Vietnam so much because warm weather. We team up be a freelance job . We are now making very income from Amazon kindle,Youtube, Fiverr ,clickbank. We aim for making $20kusd from Youtube in the next 5 years.
You are full of sh.t, Mr. Guy.

Goodellsux

Mid life crisis? Maybe you should buy a sports rickshaw and pimp that ride.

Delivery Mr.Guy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wtf did I just read, i wasted 4 minutes reading this load of crap. I want to be compensated for this garbage. lf your wife is cheating on you while you Uber thats not Ubers fault, its cause you married a sleaze.
i am sorry my friendss, human are not dog, women will cheat on you physical or emotinal,

are you alpha or beta.?

john1975

It hurts my brain to read your posts.