If you never pick up blocks will you be deactivated or stop seeing blocks?

RickCMC

I signed up for Flex last summer when it first came to my area, however I have yet to actually pick up a block from my warehouse because I’ve been too busy with other stuff and my other job. If I never pick up blocks will I eventually be deactivated or stop seeing blocks that are posted?

RickCMC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmm ok, will they at least tell you about it? I haven’t heard anything from Amazon about me not taking any blocks. I was still getting sent reserved blocks last week.

UberPasco

I've been doing this 4 years and the info at the beginning was after 6 months of not taking a block you would be deactivated. An email to support would get you reactivated for another 6 months. Never was an issue for me but know of a few that had it happen toward the end of 2016. It sounds like they stopped doing it because you are still seeing blocks. If I recall, those that had the issue got a message in the app when they tried to log in.

kdyrpr

I didn't take my first block until well over a year after signing up. As long as you update the app you will be ok. First photo ID was fine.

TLA047225

Ive been approved for Amazon flex since April '19. When I was first approved I did 2 blocks. I didn't do another one again until 2 wks ago and never got deactivated or an email that I would be deactivated. I can't see why they would deactivate you. Just like me, I could one day decide to do it again. I might not have done it again if they made me start that process over again.