Uber Drivers Forum banner

If you nap at the lot, remember to turn your headlights off...

Tags
logan tnc
1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  Fauxknight 
#1 ·
Not sure if they were actually napping but two drivers needed to be jumped at the lot. I don't carry cables so I couldn't help them.

If your going to turn your car off remember to turn off your headlights too!

#4 ·
That makes since... but my freaking god how long do you have to be sitting there for just the radio to drain your battery. I've never tested it to see how long I could go, but I know my nephew has listened to my radio in the car for over an hour without draining the battery so bad I couldn't start up.

The truth is actually a bit more disconcerting. All the urine and fecal matter from the TNC lot has begun to coagulate giving of fumes which condensates onto lead acid batteries causing it to short circuit. This leakage of electricity acts as a catalyst which merges the fecal and urine matter into one molecular entity which if left unchecked could very well become an ecological disaster. The TNC lot is already well documented as a plague heaven. Do not under any circumstances enter the TNC lot queue with out a full hazmat suit at the very least.

#3 ·
The truth is actually a bit more disconcerting. All the urine and fecal matter from the TNC lot has begun to coagulate giving of fumes which condensates onto lead acid batteries causing it to short circuit. This leakage of electricity acts as a catalyst which merges the fecal and urine matter into one molecular entity which if left unchecked could very well become an ecological disaster. The TNC lot is already well documented as a plague heaven. Do not under any circumstances enter the TNC lot queue with out a full hazmat suit at the very least.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.