If you have a question, please feel free to ask, i am a veteran.

Dinoberra

I've been doing this for a very long time, I've made my mistakes, and I've had my victories, please feel free to ask if you're having a problem with uber.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 162

Sidedraft

Sure, Dino. How, exactly and precisely, do you make $200 every day? Please leave out no details.

I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help, but putting up a video stating that you were good with $100/day as a goal and then following up with a $200/day, every day, is a bit much.

Help us out here. I find I can do $150/day if I grind it on average.

Dinoberra

Sure, Dino. How, exactly and precisely, do you make $200 every day? Please leave out no details.

I appreciate the fact that you are trying to help, but putting up a video stating that you were good with $100/day as a goal and then following up with a $200/day, every day, is a bit much.

Help us out here. I find I can do $150/day if I grind it on average.
I started back driving full time after I'd taken on a job that was supplementing my uber money. If you get out at 5am every day and work to 5pm everyday it's easy money.
Do you have an employer that contributes to your 401K ?
i do, I work for a company that I own. I am able to operate my own 401k.
Do you have health insurance?
No i don't at the moment, i had it, and i let it go because they were terrible. It was Ambetter's platinum plan.

AppleCake

Some of you are too busy being internet trolls to make $200 a day. If you don't drive you don't make money PERIOD. This is not some major corporation where you get 401K and health/dental benefits. If you want that hop on Craigslist, or Indeed, or Monster, or the AJC or whatever you choose and start submitting your resume.

Last edited:

Dinoberra

Thank you for your service. May you one day be buried with full rideshare honors.
It's bigger than rideshare, life doesn't begin and end here, this is a voluntary form if employment, and means to better oneself. Whether it's just the weekends, just to pay a car note, just to buy that item on your list, or its a full time as you rebuild your life, you want to do it to the best of your ability. I'm not the problem, you're the problem, because you walk with so much negative energy and misery, that you pass off as cynicism and sarcasm. And to you i pose this question, why are you here, why do you drive for Uber if you're so beyond it, and why do you waste time talking to me if I'm the loser?

Halloway London? (or Holloway?)
Holloway, lol doggone swipe.

Raven087

It's bigger than rideshare, life doesn't begin and end here, this is a voluntary form if employment, and means to better oneself. Whether it's just the weekends, just to pay a car note, just to buy that item on your list, or its a full time as you rebuild your life, you want to do it to the best of your ability. I'm not the problem, you're the problem, because you walk with so much negative energy and misery, that you pass off as cynicism and sarcasm. And to you i pose this question, why are you here, why do you drive for Uber if you're so beyond it, and why do you waste time talking to me if I'm the loser?

Holloway, lol doggone swipe.

Lighten up...somebody is overly sensitive

Royalflush

What price rates per mile you seen when you started out? When you started Uber it was slightly still underground, now its known every where. Were pings for passengers still high?