• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

If you could tweet anonymously, would you?

UberLou

Nothing is anonymous, every thing leaves a foot print that could be traced. I don't care what kind of software you buy or app that tells you different. If they want to find you, you will be found. Big Brother is always watching, and I don't mean just Uber.

UberRidiculous

Nothing is anonymous, every thing leaves a foot print that could be traced. I don't care what kind of software you buy or app that tells you different. If they want to find you, you will be found. Big Brother is always watching, and I don't mean just Uber.
Amen, or UberPeople people! :smiles:
NOTHING is private anymore, no such thing.

UberRidiculous

And actually UberLou I've heard that EVERY piece of mail is electronically scanned & copied too! :smiles: If you think about it, they always seem to be able to track down the jackasses that snailmail hazardous harmful things to politicians etc. So if they can track your butt down from an 'anonymous' piece of U.S. Postal Mail, anything digital is child's play.