1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

iF YOU CANT TIP DONT EXPECT SERVICES.

Discussion in 'Pay' started by driver5000, Jan 11, 2017.

1. driver5000

driver5000 Well-Known Member

Stay home if too cheap to tip.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
    Uber315, JTR and brendon292 like this.
  2. yojimboguy

yojimboguy Well-Known Member

Does "service" include being driven from point A to point B?

SpeedyGonzalez11 and JTR like this.
  3. lazyforaname

lazyforaname New Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it common knowledge that Uber doesn't encourage tipping? I'm also guessing that you knew that before you willingly started driving for them. Why are you complaining now? If you do this expecting a tip, you're driving for the wrong company.

JTR and Shangsta like this.
  4. Shangsta

Shangsta Well-Known Member

He is a disgruntled failed driver. He wants to be a taxi but refuses to be a taxi.

JTR likes this.
  5. Jufkii

Jufkii Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Tempting to print off your rant,post it in my car, and let the Pax read it beforehand knowing how I feel about the issue as well. Got 2 tips last night. .Both from the hood. Nothing from the rich burbs . Typical ,unsurprising,yet still never ceases to amaze.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    Duber12 and JTR like this.

6. Lebowskii

Lebowskii Active Member

It's not expected is bs marketing scam with these gas prices you don't think tipping is nice? Winter weather driver blasting heat for you doesn't have to that is service

JTR likes this.
  7. JTR

JTR Active Member

1 star if rider didn't tip you:) or delete uber app and smile:)

8. Shangsta

Now Uber does lie about how much money you can make but to be fair its not a scam in that Uber never promised tips.

JTR likes this.
  9. bobby747

bobby747 Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it common knowledge that Uber doesn't encourage tipping? I'm also guessing that you knew that before youwillingly started driving for them. Why are you complaining now? If you do this expecting a tip, you're driving for the wrong company.

must drive in florida?
    i took a guy 18 miles last nite for $20 in pa..and his company was paying for it. he said if tip was option like lyft he would give $10 as company dont care. what a piece of ****....saying that to me...
    he could have gave $2 for a coffee out of his pocket ..account he was. i guess he is good at that

JTR likes this.
  10. Southdiver

Southdiver Active Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    I automatically assume 5 stars and I give the pax 5 stars unless they did something to deserve a lower rating. I don't assume a tip for simply doing a job that I am being paid to do.
    A tip is a nice icing on the cake but, I don't expect it.

11. UberChicago80

UberChicago80 Active Member

My tips pay for water and mints, nothing more. The nicer the ride, the better the tip. Car washes are out of pocket, but I want to have a sleek ride for my pax.

12. PCH5150

PCH5150 Well-Known Member

My tips are sporadic, total of $13 bucks last night (I only drove for 4 hours). I view it as free gas money. If I can get two or three tanks of gas a week out of cash tips, I'm happy with that.

13. Shangsta

Lol yikes those tips should pay for your car washes and gas. Not sure why you need water and mints

14. senorCRV

senorCRV Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I sell bottled water and other items.

I'm an independent contractor. Im well within my right to offer other services.

Uber315 and Red Leader like this.