1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

If you can't drive do us passengers a favour and leave uber

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by Asiaoildude, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Seriously if you can't reverse a car competently or do a u turn then leave. We don't need four eyed morons driving, we have enough hopeless so called professional drivers piloting cabs to deal with, both as passengers and road users. I wish the LTA made you morons put great big U signs on your cars as a warning to other road users. The only consolation I have is that ever time one of you cretins has an accident that the chances of lta shutting you down goes up and you have a large deductible to pay

2. powerocks

powerocks

wao u 1 stick topple the whole boat u even drag the cabbies in.

you might want to consider hiring a personal driver. 3k a month driver's salary, buy a toyota vellfire and spend 2.5k/mth to maintain. confirm plus chop give u vip treatment.

no need see anymore 1)jokers from mrt/buses, 2)black face from cabby and 3)newbie uber/grab drivers.

UberXTampa, Skynite and Taufik like this.
  3. Taufik

Taufik

Wow !!!!!
    For your info , even normal car drivers can't reverse competently n do a proper u turn too. So are they morons too?
    Some even change lane without signalling or check their blind spot.
    Best , keep yr remarks to yrself.
    Nobody are perfect.
    May u also meet with an accident n have your license revoke.
    Since all cabbies and uber drivers are morons to you.
    WHY don u drive yrself.

rohaizat78 and Skynite like this.
  4. Skynite

Skynite

Driving:
    UberX
    Seriously if you can't stand cabbies or uber drivers. Go buy your own car. Or rent a limo with a full time pro driver.

Taufik likes this.
  5. Skynite

Skynite

Driving:
    UberX
    To add on I have contact to fully tint your windows. Oh by the way you need Mark Webber's no? He is not the one of the main driver for the Porsche winning Le Mans team this year.

6. LawsonA

LawsonA

Driving:
    UberX
    Such angst. If people who can't drive irritate you so much, you are a very unhappy person living a very unhappy life. It's not about anyone, but it's you. You're making yourself miserable with things you can't control. I think you have to learn to cope, otherwise you're going to be easily manipulated by people with ulterior agendas.

Skynite likes this.
  7. Nemo

Nemo

And here the bus rider speak

8. Darkwhite

Darkwhite

Driving:
    UberX
    The 1-star rider everyone hope to avoid :)

9. Altima ATL

Altima ATL

Driving:
    UberX
    I love these drivers - they make me look good :D

10. Altima ATL

Altima ATL

Driving:
    UberX
    In the USA if someone has their indicator lights flashing - is because it was on when they bought the car :).

Fuzzyelvis and meh like this.
  11. Stimozi

Stimozi

3 reasons why he can't drive himself.
    1) Poor, no money to buy a car
    2) Physically Handicapped, (blind, without hands or legs.)
    3) Mentally Sick, too stupid to even pass the driving test etc.

12. Fuzzyelvis

Fuzzyelvis

Driving:
    UberX
    If you can't tip then don't call us in.the first place.

renyeo likes this.
  13. stevewish

stevewish

If you can't ride do us drivers a favour and leave uber

Taufik likes this.
  14. renyeo

renyeo Moderator

If you aren't appreciative enough to leave us 5-star after all that we have done to get you to your destination safely and happily, go Grab-a-Cab. Oh, no, no, I'm just kidding. We have TPH to hit. Thank you for riding with Uber.

Drivers - boh pian ... :(

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  15. Drivers turnover are high. Be prepare for drivers getting lost, can't make proper u-turn, can't park properly, can't reach destination on time... Ya.. The list goes on, bo pian.. it's a vicious cycle in uber & grab. Newbies are on the road everyday.

Saw an accident involving 3 vehicles + a motorcycle at tampines flyover during a raining day few days ago in the evening. 2 of the 3 vehicles looked like U/G drivers with hp mounts on the windscreens.

The famous message from GC these days. " it's raining, demands are high and higher fares guarantee. Hurry go online and start grabbing.." I just insisted PR** to change mine as both the front tires sides are botak. The workshop said the 2 rear ones still ok, so no need change. If it's my own car, I would have change it too at that kind of conditions.

The tires on the rental vehicles are very lousy basic types, don't go fast when it's raining. I stop driving when the rain gets too heavy, it's not worth the bit of extra fares when road is wet & visibility is impaired.

Drive safe, not sorry. Safety more important.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015