If you can log in app you may not qualify for pua?

Inshur

ULJ2017

You're not getting the 600 a week if you don't get any type of UI
Bro this has been discussed million times already those who are denied for unemployment insurance qualify for pandemic unemployment assistance from federal government. State has to pay and claim from federal government. Lack of work is valid reason to get PUA

Lfyted

Bro this has been discussed million times already those who are denied for unemployment insurance qualify for pandemic unemployment assistance from federal government. State has to pay and claim from federal government. Lack of work is valid reason to get PUA
Thats what I just said

Price_action

looks like we are getting dog poo, I always knew when time came to pay out, we will be left holding our begging bowls. This UI is a joke, I applied for my wife with W2 and next day she got to claim the max benefits. I am still stuck at that 0 and still pending. They are gonna take their own sweet time to cancel my UI and then apply for PUA, but then it is a big mystery what new hurdles you will have to jump to get the PUA. Not sure what to expect, every corner they have a new surprise waiting for gig workers.

MegaTruong

sighs... small businesses get stomped on when stimulus happens. But when these big companies @@@@@ and complain about not getting their stimulus, they get it.....

Inshur New York