If Uber....

Inshur

Zubera

Doubles the rates in NYC how many % of rides will they lose? 50%? More? Less? I think they'll lose less then 50% and so their income will increase. Lyft also needs to follow them. When MTA raises the fares they don't lose anything but profiting more.

jaybx17

That and a whole lot of scumbag trash that should be on the train which means less issues for drivers and Uber to have to sort out too. Sometimes it's good to stand out I mean if they raise the rates they may be looked at to higher standards to some as opposed to now, just a shitty dirtcheap car service that even homeless people can sometimes afford.

Zubera

That and a whole lot of scumbag trash that should be on the train which means less issues for drivers and Uber to have to sort out too. Sometimes it's good to stand out I mean if they raise the rates they may be looked at to higher standards to some as opposed to now, just a shitty dirtcheap car service that even homeless people can sometimes afford.
Agree. The quality of the service will get shittier every time they do rate cut. This will worsen the service for everyone and forces the pax who is willing to pay more money for a quality service to look for alternative services. It's proven that in normal country people will still buy a product that they like for any price.

And than in my yellow cab I can make even more money because fuber geese will lose business. You fuber pigions will go from making peanuts to cashues while I make cold hard cash. Fuber duber on.
Haha lol. Please go back to yellows whatsup group chat and tease them. let us dream. Lol

Attockpak1

Agree. The quality of the service will get shittier every time they do rate cut. This will worsen the service for everyone and forces the pax who is willing to pay more money for a quality service to look for alternative services. It's proven that in normal country people will still buy a product that they like for any price.
Come on bro I provide 10 star service in my yellow cab, you fuber geese can't compare your cars to my 4 year old creaky bad suspension smelly yellow cab.

Rick N.

Those were the good old days when fuber first came out, hoodrats weren't gonna pay $70+ to go to the city from JFK.

Attockpak1

Those were the good old days when fuber first came out, hoodrats weren't gonna pay $70+ to go to the city from JFK.
Yes but they will happily pay me 70 plus tip in my yellow can. Fuber On fuber noobs.

Don't forget to pay $600 weekly lease for those junk cars that use aluminum foiled tubes to blow some cool air from AC to your steamed pax lol
Don't disrespect me bro I'll have you know that I actually pay 975 and wait hours before my shift for a cab to arrive so I can go and sit in traffic.

I_Like_Spam

Doubles the rates in NYC how many % of rides will they lose? 50%? More? Less? I think they'll lose less then 50% and so their income will increase. Lyft also needs to follow them. When MTA raises the fares they don't lose anything but profiting more.

If Uber would institute a big rate increase, new competition would enter the cut throat transportation business. As far as the MTA- if independent operators were allowed to run their own trains, your observation about them wouldn't be correct.

Zubera

Because less is more with every rate cut you will make 25% more!
In fuber's world yes. That's the new truth that nobody understands. We need to reward them with Nobel prize for the greatest discovery in the history.

If Uber would institute a big rate increase, new competition would enter the cut throat transportation business. As far as the MTA- if independent operators were allowed to run their own trains, your observation about them wouldn't be correct.
Yes but it needs a lot of investment and it's not that easy. Every new competitor will need the drivers and pax to switch for them. Without them they are nothing.

Alone44

Come on bro I provide 10 star service in my yellow cab, you fuber geese can't compare your cars to my 4 year old creaky bad suspension smelly yellow cab.
Dude! Yesterday I talk to a yellow cab driver he wanted to switch to uber after 20 years in yellow I told him to stay away. Also I told him starting next week I will do yellow in the weekend. He was surprised. Anyway if yellow was gold he won't switch the truth is everyone is f#$%^ed.

Attockpak1

Dude! Yesterday I talk to a yellow cab driver he wanted to switch to uber after 20 years in yellow I told him to stay away. Also I told him starting next week I will do yellow in the weekend. He was surprised. Anyway if yellow was gold he won't switch the truth is everyone is f#$%^ed.
Nah bro yellow or die all the way. I live, eat, breath yellow. So much cash I don't know what to do with myself. I just did a hail that sent from Penn Station to Penn Station and the guy hr love me and my yellow so much he gave me 100 dollars. Cold hard cash man. #yellowordie

Wardell Curry

I have been thinking for a while. If Uber raises the rate by 18%, which is Juno's effective pay rate (when accounting for their 10% commission) most drivers would be ecstatic. But we are still waiting for this in the 180 days of change. Maybe it will be the final change.

Attockpak1

I have been thinking for a while. If Uber raises the rate by 18%, which is Juno's effective pay rate (when accounting for their 10% commission) most drivers would be ecstatic. But we are still waiting for this in the 180 days of change. Maybe it will be the final change.
Not sure but I think 180 days of nothing is almost over. But as a side note in yellow we have 365 days worth of enormous wealth building days. Just saying.

uberxnyc1

If they increase the rate that means more drivers will be on the road starting from the next day

Lenny_yellow_cab

With all the car expenses and commisions, the rates should be at least the same as Yellow.

In Manhattan I don't do any apps unless its 200%+, i feel like anything below that in Mnahattan is a waste of time.

The problem is that all these new companies are only concerned with taking over market share and not caring whether they make a profit or not.

uber79nyc

And than in my yellow cab I can make even more money because fuber geese will lose business. You fuber pigions will go from making peanuts to cashues while I make cold hard cash. Fuber duber on.

If you meant cashews they are actually way more expensive than peanuts. So this is actually good. Lol

Inshur New York