• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

If This Guy Gets Into Your Rideshare, Please Report Him

NewEnglander

If any of you guys and girls out there run across this person, could you please notify the police? He is a bicycle rider and MBTA passenger, but you never know he could be on an Uber or Lyft ride as well. I don't care to get into too many details, but this hits very close to home and this person really needs to be held accountable for his behavior. Thank you - you'd be helping out a fellow driver and his family if you can turn over whatever rock this guy is under.

http://whdh.com/news/mbta-police-seek-man-accused-accosting-family-making-sexual-comments-to-young-girl/

NewEnglander

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you...I am a little weak in the areas of high technology. Something about teaching an old dogs new tricks.

driver5494

If any of you guys and girls out there run across this person, could you please notify the police? He is a bicycle rider and MBTA passenger, but you never know he could be on an Uber or Lyft ride as well. I don't care to get into too many details, but this hits very close to home and this person really needs to be held accountable for his behavior. Thank you - you'd be helping out a fellow driver and his family if you can turn over whatever rock this guy is under.

http://whdh.com/news/mbta-police-seek-man-accused-accosting-family-making-sexual-comments-to-young-girl/
Looks like your average Bernie Sanders supporter. Any idea if Bernie has any rallies coming up? I'll look for this guy there.

Tysmith95

I get better tips from poorer neighborhoods while they are non-existent in wealthier areas like Cambridge or Brookline.

DudeGuy

NewEnglander

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Boy are you naïve. This state is going to rehabilitate him, then release him, and then give him a section 8 voucher and an EBT card.
Spin as in not get much traction. There was a fair amount of sarcasm there. This guy was out in the free world after several recent charges including assault on a police officer. I don't expect much different this time around. Hope. But don't expect.

driver5494

Spin as in not get much traction. There was a fair amount of sarcasm there. This guy was out in the free world after several recent charges including assault on a police officer. I don't expect much different this time around. Hope. But don't expect.
That went over my head. Sorry. I don't expect much either in the way of justice for this guy.

driver5494

I once spent a summer commuting from Roslindale Sq. to my job in Teele Sq Somerville. Most days I did it on my mountain bike.

I hope this creep does time in a real jail like Nashua St. If GenPop finds out he's a pedo they will enact "prison justice" lol.
Damn that's a hike! Your probably got their quicker by bike though!