If passengers no longer allowed in front seat, how do we take a party of 4?

losiglow

I don't care much. I just let them sit in the front if they want. Even if there's three and they don't want to crowd in the back. Even if there's just one but they like the front seat. Although that's kind of annoying as we all know.

I'm just doing my part to help increase herd immunity.

Really though, of those tested, 4.5 out of every 1,000 people here in Utah have been tested positive. Those are ones that actually had symptoms or were suspected of having it due to exposure to someone else you had it. So the actual number in the entire population is likely going to be much lower. That's a chance I'm willing to take. Not to mention that I don't want the virus, but I'm not all that scared of it either. Chances are good 25% of 50% of us will get it eventually anyways. If you haven't already and just didn't know it. Evidence it's starting to show that up to 50% of people that get/got it are completely asymptomatic.

Paranoia runs deep.....

New Uber

Riding in the back doesn't protect you from COVID or anything else. I once had this couple from France and they were in the back and one of the had halitosis and it was so strong it was affecting my ability to concentrate

Mash Ghasem

Riding in the back doesn't protect you from COVID or anything else. I once had this couple from France and they were in the back and one of the had halitosis and it was so strong it was affecting my ability to concentrate
Pepe Le Pew!

OC-Moe

if one of the riders is petite, your lap is workable. As long as shotgun is vacant, pandemic rules apply.

Christinebitg

Chances are good 25% of 50% of us will get it eventually anyways.
Unfortunately, at my age it's pretty dangerous.

I'm in my late 60s with no other risk factors. If I catch it, I have about a 5 or 10% chance of dying from it.

The flu (type A, with a lab test) kicked my butt pretty hard in March. I'd rather not go through that again.

ariel5466

I'm in my late 60s with no other risk factors. If I catch it, I have about a 5 or 10% chance of dying from it.

The flu (type A, with a lab test) kicked my butt pretty hard in March. I'd rather not go through that again.
I'm glad you're not driving. Keep yourself safe!

May H.

They’re probably just trying to scam an extra passenger. Doesn’t the app inform the pax only 3 riders max when they book the ride?!?
Instant cancel

Daisey77

Just Playing devil's advocate here but I had a couple who had both influenza and coronavirus this year. both of them said they would take coronavirus over influenza any day .

Christinebitg

I'm glad you're not driving. Keep yourself safe!
My biggest problem is my Significant Other, who is insistent on going to as many restaurants as possible. I'm having to pick and choose my battles.

Fortunately that's mostly just in the evenings, and only some nights, not all of them.

"Oh, I'm really craving eggs benedict this weekend." Seriously, WTF?
Post automatically merged:

Just Playing devil's advocate here but I had a couple who had both influenza and coronavirus this year. both of them said they would take coronavirus over influenza any day .
That's the exact opposite of the message I'm getting from a few friends who've gotten it. They've all said that it's like the flu on steroids.