If passengers no longer allowed in front seat, how do we take a party of 4?

Asificarewhatyoudontthink

Ok here is the deal .
3 passengers max If they have more drive off .
Charge them a cancel fee wait the 5 click to many passengers or luggage .
OK my opinion only does not mean jack shit . If there in the back seat and that person has c19 you will also get the c19 .
So having them behind you or in the front seat zero difference .
And i started to only allow 2 passengers at once in my car . Im not being paid enough to transport 2 or more at once . Yes i woud drive off wait and click to much luggage and collect 5 .
Windows down fan blowing in my face the fresh fresh air coming through the window.

RodB

..........and any dog to which you object suddenly becomes a "service" dog, so if you do not haul it, you get de-activated.
Many will not even tell you it's a service dog, they will just wait until you leave and then report you for not taking their service dog..

They think it's a fun game seeing how many drivers they can get deactivated

If you're on the Pua, they have to backdate you no questions asked. It's written in the federal guidelines to the states
Great, so good to know your word guarantees Florida's Republican governor hasn't and isn't doing everything he can to make it not work right...

So glad that I don't have to fight every inch of the way when I can't even get a person on a phone.

Daisey77

Great, so good to know your word guarantees Florida's Republican governor hasn't and isn't doing everything he can to make it not work right...

So glad that I don't have to fight every inch of the way when I can't even get a person on a phone.
Then I would go to someone. I don't know political hierarchy terms but I do know the Secretary of Labor determined the rules and he's higher up than anyone in the state of Florida, government wise. The president signed the ACT and the Secretary of Labor determined the rules. I don't know if your Congressman or Senator could help you. He's part of the problem you need to go to someone above him Carrie this isn't an option. Each state had to sign an agreement with the secretary of labor. I don't know why they're being so difficult. It's not like it's coming out of their pocket. It's federally funded.

Then I would go to someone. I don't know political hierarchy terms but I do know the Secretary of Labor determined the rules and he's higher up than anyone in the state of Florida, government wise. The president signed the ACT and the Secretary of Labor determined the rules. I don't know if your Congressman or Senator could help you. He's part of the problem you need to go to someone above him Carrie this isn't an option. Each state had to sign an agreement with the secretary of labor. I don't know why they're being so difficult. It's not like it's coming out of their pocket. It's federally funded.
You don't know why?

Same reason the Republican Governor, now senator, Scott ordered the state to make it difficult (website worked poorly for years with cellphones) they eliminated t he majority of the states State run offices which used to have amazing job matching assistance and resume help. All for free mind you.

But, they sold that off to private for profit business to run who basically rented the cheapest store front space possible and just dropped poorly maintained computers in with little to no staff who had little to no HR experience. A couple of cases were documented where they had just hired homeless people with no qualifications.

And why.
To make their Unemployment numbers look better.

Kind of like how they stop counting you as "Unemployed" if your benefit weeks run out.

MikeSki

I wonder how many drivers will just take the 4 cuz they’re desperate. I bet that’s what Uber banks on
That’s exactly what uber wants, same thing with minors, murderers and drug mules. shut up put your mask on and drive- that’s their motto