if I take over uber company

kent kent

If I took over uber company, I will raise the price 10% higher than normal taxi with the following justification :
1. Taxi never come to basement 2 to pick up passenger.
2.taxi car are not as good as uber car
3.taxi car are not as clean as uber car
4.riding uber fell like riding own car with Amat, no one know you are paying for the ride.
5.uber car have no deasel smell

I said if I happened to take over uber business, if if if God allow me to take over, all my brothers here will have better life. Who knows if one day I got mandate from God I can never and ever turn it down. Hahshahaha

Harriston

Buy over Uber. It's only US$24.5 billion. Cheap cheap.

Once you take over, you will see things from the other side.

Will you have the skills to manage such a large company?

Instead of waiting from a mandate from God, why don't you set up your own rideshare company to compete with Uber and Grab?

Wishing and dreaming are good. But nothing changes until you put your dreams into action.

It's very easy to critique from the outside until you are actually doing it.

I used to think some taxi drivers are careless on the road.

After I started driving Uber, I have new found respect for them. Now I wave and give way to them whenever possible.

Last edited:

kent kent

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

If I take over, I will ask all my brother in this forum to manage, don't worry about how to manage, think how can we take over. Step no.1

kent kent

Instead of waiting from a mandate from God, why don't you set up your own rideshare company to compete with Uber and Grab?

Wishing and dreaming are good. But nothing changes until you put your dreams into action.

It's very easy to critique from the outside until you are actually doing it.

I used to think some taxi drivers are careless on the road.

After I started driving Uber, I have new found respect for them. Now I wave and give way to them whenever possible.
Brother Harriston, after I review your msg, you got the point, why not we set up our own rideshare Co, this is crusial and not dreaming.

If anyone can gather 1000 driver in this forum, let's make dream come true, if anyone can , let sit down and talk and plan, PM Lee said "Together we are strong" everything must have a starting point. Uber also started from a small Co.

Harriston

Brother Kent Kent,

Thank you for your offer.

I am currently working on my own startup. That's why I am driving Uber part time. I don't think I will have enough energy to focus on 2 startups at one time.

Starting business is easy. Running it and making it profitable is another challenge altogether.

Getting users to sign up and getting funding can be a chicken and egg situation. You need more users to get funding, but you can't get more users until you get more resources. See what I mean?

By all means start your own. Don't let the obstacles deter you. Why wait for someone to gather 1000 drivers for you?

Why don't you do it yourself?

Take up the challenge. If you have never started a business before, you will quickly learn many new things.

NotAUberSucker

If I took over uber company, I will raise the price 10% higher than normal taxi with the following justification :

1. Taxi never come to basement 2 to pick up passenger. I do go to Condo basement to pick up pax.

2.taxi car are not as good as uber car. Pax often tell me my KIA Optima feels very comfortable and powerful.

3.taxi car are not as clean as uber car. Taxi drivers clean and wash the exterior and interior of their taxis everyday because this is a contractual requirement from the hirers and taxi operators.

4.riding uber fell like riding own car with Amat, no one know you are paying for the ride. Everyone knows you are paying for your ride unless you get your Uber driver to remove his handphone displaying that Uber screen from the dashboard and you sit in the front pax seat.

5.uber car have no deasel smell. No idea what diesel smell you are talking about as I have yet to notice it.

I said if I happened to take over uber business, if if if God allow me to take over, all my brothers here will have better life. Who knows if one day I got mandate from God I can never and ever turn it down. Hahshahaha

1. Taxi never come to basement 2 to pick up passenger.
2.taxi car are not as good as uber car
3.taxi car are not as clean as uber car
4.riding uber fell like riding own car with Amat, no one know you are paying for the ride.
5.uber car have no deasel smell

Bro, what grass or weeds u smoking?? Damn power .... can share share .....

kent kent

Bro, what grass or weeds u smoking?? Damn power .... can share share .....
Hi bro, do you think I am talking nonsense. Li ka sing said, if you want to dream , dream big, if dream never come true "you have nothing to lose "

Common bro, let's share share, since we are in this forum, we are on family" united we are strong "

kent kent

Kent, I know you can!

But are you serious or just joking?
I am 100% serous brother, I know it sound crazy but again impossible is nothing . united we are strong, let's talk if you can get the 1000 as our paid up capital, now a day doing business must take lowest risk. If I have the capacity doing myself, what for I talk in this forum, I mean dream will never come true without all of the bro and sis here in this forum.

Harriston

... now a day doing business must take lowest risk...
If you are looking at starting a business with the lowest risk, then you probably shouldn't be involved in a startup.

Failure rate of startups is very high.

Have you ever started a business before?

If not, your learning curve will be steep.

You can't do it alone. You will need to find and convince like minded and talented people to join your startup.

You will need a good business plan in order to get potential investors to even listen to you.

Then you have to promote your business aggressively to sign on a substantial number of drivers and riders and convince them to use your app instead of Uber or Grab.

You are competing with highly established players with deep pockets and lots of cash to burn.

To survive, you have to prove your rideshare platform is better than others.

You have your work cut out for you. Good luck.

Last edited:

kent kent

Thank yo
If you are looking at starting a business with the lowest risk, then you probably shouldn't be involved in a startup.

Failure rate of startups are very high.

You can't do it alone. You will need to find and convince like minded and talented people to join your startup.

You will need a good business plan in order to get potential investors to even listen to you.

Then you have to promote your business aggressively to sign on a substantial number of drivers and riders and convince them to use your app instead of Uber or Grab.

You are competing with highly established players with deep pockets and lots of cash to burn.

Good luck.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, really appreciate it bro .

kent kent

Failure rate of startups is very high.

You have your work cut out for you. Good luck.
Bro, after I review your msg, I can tell you are a professional business ppl, I need someone like you to make the dream come true, do you have time to sit?

renyeo

Statistics show an individual will lose all his money on his first startup and if he isn't duanted by the tramatizing experience he will go on to create many more and find success from one of the many failures.

Not for the weak hearted.

I don't know how our forefathers, grandfathers and fathers started theirs but this we're living in a different era.

:wink: