• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

If Cableguynoe was coming your way...

SuzeCB

My Xfinity cable hasn't worked right for more than a week straight before needing to be reset, box replaced, or a service call (3rd one in less than a year scheduled for Fri. a.m.).

Assuming he actually knows what he's doing and could fix it once and for all, I'd be willing to make him my famous, 2-meat-6-cheese-5-inch-thick lasagne.

jgiun1

My Xfinity cable hasn't worked right for more than a week straight before needing to be reset, box replaced, or a service call (3rd one in less than a year scheduled for Fri. a.m.).

Assuming he actually knows what he's doing and could fix it once and for all, I'd be willing to make him my famous, 2-meat-6-cheese-5-inch-thick lasagne.

A way to Noe's heart is dark cranberry Uber surge....food is #2

OMG that sound good
Post automatically merged:

I will be taking the family.
View attachment 304288
Yep.. Part two after skull Island...can't wait for third, when they get it ON

Cableguynoe

What you need is an upgrade.
Do you have xfinity home? 😅

Cableguynoe

So they can broadcast to all the thieves in the area when no one but the Pom and 2 cats are home, and then helpfully unlock the doors to let the thieves in? LMAO
Haha
State of the art security system installed by only the best of the best.

Here’s a tip for you. If the guy working on your tv or internet tells you he can’t touch the security stuff but another guy will come, that means he didn’t pass the background check.

He can enter you house for other stuff, but not to work on your home security.

Don’t worry, I’d be the second guy.

Juggalo9er

Standard service call
Check for ingress
Check fittings
Check drop
Check tap
Check signal at all
Lie to customer
Replace box
Put real problem off on another tech
Shuffling cable tech style

RideshareUSA

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haha

Here’s a tip for you. If the guy working on your tv or internet tells you he can’t touch the security stuff but another guy will come, that means he didn’t pass the background check.

Ok, sounds good.
PS: Don't forget now, two venti americanos on your way, please!

SuzeCB

Haha

Oh, I sincerely hope Comcast has improved their background checks and rewuirements from what they used to be.

I had a friend that had an abusive ex that had a conviction on his record for B&Es and Home Invasion. Also for domestic violence and stalking and she and their kid had a permanent restraining order on him.

Comcast hired him and actually sent him to her house to install the cable. She called the cops after she told him she wasn't opening the door and that she'd set up another appt. Cops came and found a gun on him. He recognized the name on the account as being her new boyfriend.

Comcast had never run the background check on him.

KD_LA

Author
Standard service call
Check for ingress
Check fittings
Check drop
Check tap
Check signal at all
Lie to customer
Leave mud & bootprints all over the floor
Replace box
Put real problem off on another tech