If anyone needs income

BostonTaxiDriver

NY Post.com today:

"People are baiting and switching delivery workers with big tips."

Hmmm.... seems grocery workers and delivery workers are finally and rightfully getting lauded -- along with all of the other obvious workers,....but very seldom or ever rideshare drivers?

Sadly, too many young people are now dying:

Today, I saw in the NY Post that a 34-year-old trader living in Brooklyn (his mom said he'd been very careful not to take subways or Ubers) as well as a 24-year-old NJ EMT have died from the virtue. Plus a 34-year-old colleague of the NJ EMT had just died earlier this week. And now Mia Farrow's 26-year-old adopted daughter needs prayers due to the virus.

Sadly, on and on it continues...

scamp

NY Post.com today:

"People are baiting and switching delivery workers with big tips."

Hmmm.... seems grocery workers and delivery workers are finally and rightfully getting lauded -- along with all of the other obvious workers,....but very seldom or ever rideshare drivers?

Sadly, too many young people are now dying:

Today, I saw in the NY Post that a 34-year-old trader living in Brooklyn (his mom said he'd been very careful not to take subways or Ubers) as well as a 24-year-old NJ EMT have died from the virtue. Plus a 34-year-old colleague of the NJ EMT had just died earlier this week. And now Mia Farrow's 26-year-old adopted daughter needs prayers due to the virus.

Sadly, on and on it continues...
Very sad news.
I read one report an estimated 20% of the NYC deaths are under 45.

The only glimmer of good news is the under 12 number remains very low.