Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
41 - 60 of 109 Posts
I would buy a fleet of Rolls Royce Cullinans and put them on Uber x POOL and hire drivers to pull up to the pickup spot, point and laugh at the cheapo, and drive away.
FIFY

Troll the Pool riders.

Fix my health first since I've realized money isn't that important if you don't have your health. First time I've felt like that if I won the lottery I still wouldn't even be that happy. Even the health care system is tied to money, so I guess it wouldn't hurt to have more money for that. Although you still have to wait regardless for each doctor. It's nutty and you just sit wondering if/when things are or will get better.

I know part of it would definitely involve rolling around in some vehicle that's way too expensive even for Lux and just see what's the most ratchet pax I end up picking up. Be nice if I could pick up some random girl that's wearing Spongebob PJs with 3 bags of laundry to throw in my Bentley or Lambo. Just so people can be like WTF at the ratchetness coming out of the vehicle to the laundromat.

-Move to Monaco and establish residency with an apartment overlooking the F1 track ($5 MM)
-Place the rest in various buckets of government bonds and currencies, as there is no tax of any kind, assessed by anyone, for residents of Monaco.
-See how long I can live while trying to spending the $5 million a month of net investment income, which I will have forever.

Attachments

I would start another rideshare business like Uber/Lyft but pay rate will be based on commission. Rules will be in favor to drivers since they are working hard on making money for my company. Don't care about riders but offering lower Fares rate than Uber and Lyft. I will shut up rider's big mouths. :biggrin: :biggrin: I would make Uber and Lyft go bankrupt. LOL

Begin my 25 year plan for world domination. Sadly I don't even see it as that hard. With the right plan that kinda money could buy you the planet and people would be happy to call you Emperor of Earth.
With 1 billion?

I might consider living the high life, or more likrely....

1. Hire Pinkerton. If they will kidnap you for $1000.... Well you know.
2. Hire a LARGE law firm. You are going to do lots of legal stuff, might as well hire a 1 stop shop.
3. Contact the Gates Foundation, or someone like them to see what good you can do.

Then take a world cruise.

JMHO

With 1 billion?

I might consider living the high life, or more likrely....

1. Hire Pinkerton. If they will kidnap you for $1000.... Well you know.
2. Hire a LARGE law firm. You are going to do lots of legal stuff, might as well hire a 1 stop shop.
3. Contact the Gates Foundation, or someone like them to see what good you can do.

Then take a world cruise.

JMHO
Boring, I'd focus on flipping Senate seats. There just doesn't seem to be enough money in politics, and I'd like to try to help.

Boring, I'd focus on flipping Senate seats. There just doesn't seem to be enough money in politics, and I'd like to try to help.
With 1 billion?
Your dreaming. 2 seats.... Maybe.

A billion dollars ain't worth what it used to be.

In the 50s and 60s we thought a millionaire was a big deal. Now a billionaire isn't worth what a millionaire was worth in the 60s. At least in fame and exposure.

Now billionaires are the new millionaires.

I would uber even more to make another billion!

No one would ever work again if they had this much. You should ask what we would do with $100k.
Why wouldn't you work? .... I would work.... just work in something you enjoy. Most are paid to give up on their dreams and do what the paymaster tells them to do.

First thing that I would do next day. I will buy 1455 Market street building and turn it into a Strip Club :smiles:

Houses(Rental business in case shit goes wrong)
1) Three $10 million houses in San Francisco.
2) Three $10 million houses in Palo Alto
3) Three $10 million apartments in Manhattan.
4) Three $5 million houses in Seattle.
5) Three $10 houses in San Diego
6) Three $5 million houses in Boston.
7) Put all of them on rent. This business will save me when my other businesses fail.

Cars
1) Chevy Corvette
2) Ford Raptor
3) Mercedez S Class

Other businesses
1) Software
2) Hotels
3) Ski resorts
4) Stocks/Investments

41 - 60 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.