• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

If a drunk pax offers sex... tell them no.

XLnoGas

She: I’m so drunk and horny let’s have sex
Your reply: I’m very attracted to you and I think you’re beautiful. I would love to but this is not the right time. Let me have your phone number and I’ll call you take you out to dinner and treat you like the Queen that you are. Only then can we make sweet love.
And then when sh
I welcome alternative perspectives.
including those of kkk? Did you miss that in his post or has he edited it out

Elmo Burrito

Picked up a happy drunk a couple years ago during the day. He said "it's my b-day gonna p/u a friend and go to our favorite bar celebrate more." Mid way to the destination he gets mad cuz I'm not following his stupid, slurred turn by turn directions. Turned into a mean drunk like turning on a switch.
Has me pull over he's gonna get another uber. I was polite and agreed it was good idea. As he got out he says "your the worst m-effen driver I ever had eff u!" Slams my back door hard (pax dont sit in front). Go's to the front of my car gives me double birds cusses me out some more, and leaves.
Recorded the whole thing on my vantruepro dashcam.
Gave him a 1* sandwich and filed a complaint with uber. Guy made something up and got me deactivated for two days.
Finally after two days goin back and fourth with ubers help department (clowns) and, incident investigating unit (keystone cops) Told them "I've got dash cam video/audio of the ride. Great! Send it in they said. So I did and got reactivated in 30 minutes.
No more drunks in my car day or night from then on. Learnt a lesson the hard way.

iheartuber

Picked up a happy drunk a couple years ago during the day. He said "it's my b-day gonna p/u a friend and go to our favorite bar celebrate more." Mid way to the destination he gets mad cuz I'm not following his stupid, slurred turn by turn directions. Turned into a mean drunk like turning on a switch.
Has me pull over he's gonna get another uber. I was polite and agreed it was good idea. As he got out he says "your the worst m-effen driver I ever had eff u!" Slams my back door hard (pax dont sit in front). Go's to the front of my car gives me double birds cusses me out some more, and leaves.
Recorded the whole thing on my vantruepro dashcam.
Gave him a 1* sandwich and filed a complaint with uber. Guy made something up and got me deactivated for two days.
Finally after two days goin back and fourth with ubers help department (clowns) and, incident investigating unit (keystone cops) Told them "I've got dash cam video/audio of the ride. Great! Send it in they said. So I did and got reactivated in 30 minutes.
No more drunks in my car day or night from then on. Learnt a lesson the hard way.
youre smart to have dash cam
You’re not so smart to go back and forth for two days before you mentioned you have dash cam

kingcorey321

do you know how many hot girls i drive drunk ? im over 40 there 21 to 25 they come onto me. Hot collage girls
come into my house ! dash cam . ask them if they want sex . if they say yes come into my house and blank me you should be in the clear. Never do it in your car its sketchy and if they pass out your done for.
This guy humped the passed out blank for sure he raped her in my opinion.
dash cam footage you asking her she says yes . you save this footage god help you days later you get arrested just pull up the footage save your ass

waldowainthrop

I must have missed it. I mean yeah this community typically draws the line at fascism and systematized racism (among other perspectives, not calling anyone out) for sure. I still want to talk to people with these perspectives but I understand if others don’t.

dmoney155

Elmo Burrito

youre smart to have dash cam
You’re not so smart to go back and forth for two days before you mentioned you have dash cam
At the time I was driving full time and trying to get this straightend out over the phone. The hub said they couldn't do anything because it was being "investigated "
Played tag for a day with them mostly because they handed me off to three different people via text/email. Then, half a day was spent trying to get the file to them in a format they could read. I just switched over to lyft and was making bout the same so I wasn't in a huge hurry.

jazzapt

Legitimate question. Is it not considered consent when only one party is intoxicated? Or if two people are intoxicated and only one feels violated the next day, did the other party legally commit rape? Did they rape each other?

In my 20s, I hooked up with many women I met while drinking at the club who took me their place and had their way with me. If we were both wrecked, can anyone of of them legitimately claim that I raped her because she was too drunk to consent. And, consequently could I claim the same thing?

It’s not common but it exists. Lots of men who are sexually assaulted wouldn’t talk about it, so it is likely underreported as well.
I was sexually assaulted repeatedly during a 2 year period at work back in the 90s. A female co-worker thought it was funny to periodically grab my junk. It made things uncomfortable because it wasn't desired. But I never reported it because I figured I am a man, that stuff isn't supposed to bother me. And if I got her in trouble for it, I would have been the bad guy.

I wasn't anything that "haunts" me to this day and made me feel like it was a hostile work environment. It was just something I didn't like or want. It wasn't until #metoo came along that I even thought of it as sexual assault.

Last edited:

troothequalstroll

And then when sh

hqdefault.jpg

An educated Blackman.

Lol first movie in the White House was a kkk propaganda film, many presidents owned slaves,others were in it, & most of em hate blacks this is amerikkka can't run from history

R-2805427-1407142213-7548.jpeg.jpg

jazzapt

It’s not common but it exists. Lots of men who are sexually assaulted wouldn’t talk about it, so it is likely underreported as well.
I was sexually assaulted repeatedly during a 2 year period at work back in the 90s. A female co-worker thought it was funny to periodically grab my junk. It made things uncomfortable because it wasn't desired. But I never reported it because I figured I am a man, that stuff isn't supposed to bother me. And if I got her in trouble for it, I would have been the bad guy.

I wasn't anything that "haunts" me to this day and made me feel like it was a hostile work environment. It was just something I didn't like or want. It wasn't until #metoo came along that I even thought of it as sexual assault.

Demon

I see a potentially interesting scenario:

Cop pulls a car over with a female driver in it for a broken tail light. She appears lucid and the cop has no probable cause to search the vehicle. But he asks her anyway if he can search her vehicle, and she says yes.

Upon searching the car, the cop finds 10 kilos of cocaine in the trunk. He arrests her and takes her downtown. At the station they breathalyse her and discover she is over the blood alcohol limit - she is most definitely drunk.

Now, what are the chances of success of her using in court the defense that, because she was drunk when the cop asked her if he could search her car, she was unable to legally give consent. The search was therefore illegal and therefore the cocaine cannot be introduced at trial as evidence. Her plan would be to admit DUI but get off on the charge of drug trafficking.

How likely does anyone think it is that her defence would be successful based on her claim that she could not give consent while drunk?
Why do they give a Breathalyzer?

ghrdrd

It's not worth it.
Dashcam? Setle this real quick...
Post automatically merged:

I've had drunk women offer blow jobs.
Are you absolutely sure about that? Maybe you've mistaken a visiting ladyboy from Thailand for a real girl. Some of them do look pretty.

Kevin Kargel

I see a potentially interesting scenario:

Cop pulls a car over with a female driver in it for a broken tail light. She appears lucid and the cop has no probable cause to search the vehicle. But he asks her anyway if he can search her vehicle, and she says yes.

Upon searching the car, the cop finds 10 kilos of cocaine in the trunk. He arrests her and takes her downtown. At the station they breathalyse her and discover she is over the blood alcohol limit - she is most definitely drunk.

Now, what are the chances of success of her using in court the defense that, because she was drunk when the cop asked her if he could search her car, she was unable to legally give consent. The search was therefore illegal and therefore the cocaine cannot be introduced at trial as evidence. Her plan would be to admit DUI but get off on the charge of drug trafficking.

How likely does anyone think it is that her defence would be successful based on her claim that she could not give consent while drunk?
7if she's drunk he doesn't need consent to search.

MiamiUberGuy5

Lots of people have been arrested for having sex with an intoxicated person. Theory is they cant give consent because they are drunk. I do believe in most cases they know what they are doing. Perhaps afterwards they feel guilty. Maybe they're married. Maybe you didnt satisfy them? I've had drunk women offer blow jobs. Those are Hard to pass up. However, the Risk arent worth it.
what happens if both people are intoxicated? Everyone goes to jail for a drunk one night stand Gone wrong?

Last edited: