• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

If a drunk pax offers sex... tell them no.

amazinghl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
She can’t consent while she’s passed out. This was rape. The bottom of the article states he confessed.

The irony is he picked her up at the police station because she just got a DUI.

You're mixing up two different rape charges, Alonso Calle, 32 and Amir Attia, 45

Of course, there is a he said and she said, depend on who you believe. But what I'm saying is, don't take the bait at all.

According to Fontana police, Calle called the cops after the alleged assault to warn that a rider ‘may say he raped her during consensual sex’ in his car.

Calle is said to have told police that the woman ‘got mad, stated something about being raped and wanted out of his car.’

He later told police that he knew the woman was very intoxicated ‘but still offered him sex,’ according to authorities.
Amir Attia, 45, of Tustin, California, was arrested on Wednesday in connection with a reported sexual assault of a 25-year-old woman in July 2018.

According to Santa Ana police, Attia sexually assaulted the 25-year-old woman after she ordered an Uber from a local police station.

Invisible

You're mixing up two different rape charges, Alonso Calle, 32 and Amir Attia, 45

Of course, there is a he said and she said. But what I'm saying is, don't' do it.
I edited it after I reread it. See my post above.
Post automatically merged:

Of course, there is a he said and she said, depend on who you believe. But what I'm saying is, don't take the bait at all.
And what I’m saying is a woman can’t consent if she’s passed out, or even while drunk. Read the 7th Myth, while someone is intoxicated, they can’t legally consent to sex.

Last edited:

amazinghl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And what I’m saying is a woman can’t consent if she’s passed out. Read the 7th Myth, while someone is intoxicated, they can’t legally consent to sex.

So, we are in agreement. Don't have sex with drunk pax.

OG ant

7Miles

A young man and his hot date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped. "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl. "Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually an uber driver, and the fare back to town is $25...”

Elmo Burrito

Not just drunk. If any pax offers you sex turn them down it's a SET UP. But, make sure you get a dashcam and record EVERY ride with a drunk pax day or night. There's no such thing as a happy drunk.

1.5xorbust

A young man and his hot date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped. "I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing. After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl. "Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually an uber driver, and the fare back to town is $25...”
For $20 she couldn’t have been that hot.

doyousensehumor

It's not worth it.
This is why the pax getting naked on dashcam in another thread, was not amusing. Male drivers get giddy that a female pax got naked. No, STF away from me.
Attia's previous sexual battery conviction dates back to 1993.
Article states Amir Attia has a previous record. This is concerning, did uber's background check not pick this up?

KK2929

She can’t consent while she’s passed out. This was rape.

The second driver whose referenced at the bottom of the article states he confessed.
The irony is he picked her up at the police station because she just got a DUI.
---------------------
She claims that she was passed out -- or the writer added that information. Does not make it so?
This guy pulls over in a parking lot and climbs on this female. ??? Is this guy really that stupid or in her drunken stupor, did she offer him sex?

WindyCityAnt

Bottom line here is, NEVER try and have any contact at ALL with any pax, been there done that! Its way to easy to get caught eventually. Don't do it! No matter what anyone says. Have a boundary to cross is the only defense you have. The legal system has ways of treating you if you do it.

Also i double dare you to even touch me. The ride will be over at that point. No matter what! Its over then your on the curb again. Reported instantly. Good luck out there!

MasterAbsher

Lots of people have been arrested for having sex with an intoxicated person. Theory is they cant give consent because they are drunk. I do believe in most cases they know what they are doing. Perhaps afterwards they feel guilty. Maybe they're married. Maybe you didnt satisfy them? I've had drunk women offer blow jobs. Those are Hard to pass up. However, the Risk arent worth it.

KK2929

This is why the pax getting naked on dashcam in another thread, was not amusing. Male drivers get giddy that a female pax got naked. No, STF away from me.

Article states Amir Attia has a previous record. This is concerning, did uber's background check not pick this up?
-----------------
Not certain but I think they only go back 5 years

25rides7daysaweek

Lots of people have been arrested for having sex with an intoxicated person. Theory is they cant give consent because they are drunk. I do believe in most cases they know what they are doing. Perhaps afterwards they feel guilty. Maybe they're married. Maybe you didnt satisfy them? I've had drunk women offer blow jobs. Those are Hard to pass up. However, the Risk arent worth it.
Dashcam footage or it never happened..