Idiot people. Threw himself in front of my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcorey321

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why not just say everyone is black instead of saying all looked liked the "George"?

One idiot tried to scam you, why demean all in vicinity?
Post automatically merged:

Actually as a black person I was very offended to read it but it's the internet and people rarely think about how their words come across before they post.
Did you read george police record ? Like GEORGE . i did not say black white pink. You did

TheDevilisaParttimer

Political correctness has got so out of control that people are now afraid of words (see below for example), and many whites are so afraid/paranoid of being labelled racist that they don't even know what is racism and what is not. Some think that just discussing race is racist.
Calling black people "the George" isn't attempting to be politically correct. It's being deliberately offensive.

Corey was referring to the man slain by a cop in a infamous video, which is bad enough.

However the term also could mean an old racist joke which makes it many times worst....

peacock_curiousgeorge_2020_show.jpg

I try to give people the benefit of a doubt, so as stated before people post things without thinking.

Uberguyken

Call me Racist all you want... What is happening in our country right now is a Crock of Shyt... And these idiots are gonna cross that imaginary red line and find out all these people who have sat back while they've been acting an ass own guns and know how to fight back. And it's gonna be funny as shyt once they realize we won't be pushed too far. Bunch of spoiled brats are about 1 step away from getting their nose smacked with the newspaper like a bad dog....

TheDevilisaParttimer

Call me Racist all you want... What is happening in our country right now is a Crock of Shyt... And these idiots are gonna cross that imaginary red line and find out all these people who have sat back while they've been acting an ass own guns and know how to fight back. And it's gonna be funny as shyt once they realize we won't be pushed too far. Bunch of spoiled brats are about 1 step away from getting their nose smacked with the newspaper like a bad dog....
I think everyone is wrong rioting and looting too but thats not a racial issue.

We see the video footage the rioters and looters are a very mixed race crowd.

Uberguyken

I think everyone is wrong rioting and looting too but thats not a racial issue.

We see the video footage the rioters and looters are a very mixed race crowd.
And the mixed crowd is why I say it's a Crock of Shyt and a bunch of spoiled 20 something's who haven't lived long enough to hold half the opinions they seem to be trying to push down our throats.... It's already started.... Conservatives are fighting back and done ALLOWING these idiots to just destroy what they deem not worthy... Did you see the guy defend his house in St. Louis? Take note cuz that's just the beginning... Conservatives have had about enough.... And since our government won't stop it... I guess we will.

Let a group of idiots attack my home and I'll be on the news for promoting Lead Poisoning...

TheDevilisaParttimer

And the mixed crowd is why I say it's a Crock of Shyt and a bunch of spoiled 20 something's who haven't lived long enough to hold half the opinions they seem to be trying to push down our throats.... It's already started.... Conservatives are fighting back and done ALLOWING these idiots to just destroy what they deem not worthy... Did you see the guy defend his house in St. Louis? Take note cuz that's just the beginning... Conservatives have had about enough.... And since our government won't stop it... I guess we will.

Let a group of idiots attack my home and I'll be on the news for promoting Lead Poisoning...
I have a feeling all the rioting is gonna stop at the end of July. Once everyone remembers the have bills and need jobs to pay them.

Did you read george police record ? Like GEORGE . i did not say black white pink. You did
And Corey I don't think you're a racist at all and know you didn’t mean it that way.

But as a black person from the south, the last white person to call me George also wanted to know if I would like a banana.

Most black people have experience something akin to this before. It why our guard is up for things of that nature.

Last edited:

The Gift of Fish

Calling black people "the George" isn't attempting to be politically correct. It's being deliberately offensive.
You asked me why white people are afraid to use the word black, and I replied that it is because of political correctness.

Regarding the different matter of calling black people "the George", this was indeed obviously not an attempt at political correctness, but a disrespectful slur.

Invisible

I have a feeling all the rioting is gonna stop at the end of July. Once everyone remembers the have bills and need jobs to pay them.

And Corey I don't think you're a racist at all and know you didn’t mean it that way.

But as a black person from the south, the last white person to call me George also wanted to know if I would like a banana.

Most black people have experience something akin to this before. It why our guard is up for things of that nature.
I never heard about the racial slur with Curious George. That’s despicable. Sorry you and others had to experience that. I agree with @Mash Ghasem it’s insensitive how OP said, “all the people were like the George”.

I don’t know if these riots will stop by the end of July. Weeks ago, my friend sent me a Craigslist job ad for protestors, paying $25/hr. Antifa was noted in it. She had seen similar ads on fb, but they were later deleted. I posted it a few times on this forum.

UberLaLa

Er umh...

So it turns out the gun-toting couple:

-Supports BLM
-Are Democrats
-Are representing a victim of police brutality.

The media is going to have a hard time comprehending this since they spent all of last night and this morning smearing them. https://t.co/FCfrlclXm1 pic.twitter.com/FfRxl3CHdP

— Benny (@bennyjohnson)
June 29, 2020

Last edited:

forqalso

I never heard about the racial slur with Curious George. That’s despicable. Sorry you and others had to experience that. I agree with @Mash Ghasem it’s insensitive how OP said, “all the people were like the George”.

I don’t know if these riots will stop by the end of July. Weeks ago, my friend sent me a Craigslist job ad for protestors, paying $25/hr. Antifa was noted in it. She had seen similar ads on fb, but they were later deleted. I posted it a few times on this forum.
Those ads were proven to be fake. I can post an ad on Craigslist selling the Brooklyn Bridge, but it doesn’t make it true.

forqalso

Well, if it’s in TulsaToday it must be true.
But for real, if George Soros wanted to hire protesters and he wanted that to be a secret; and why let it be known the protesters are actors, he wouldn’t have ads posted on Craigslist. That’s just common sense. The websites for these “jobs” I’ve seen are parody. This one, https://protestjobs.com/ is quite clear that it is fake.

TheDevilisaParttimer

You asked me why white people are afraid to use the word black, and I replied that it is because of political correctness.

Regarding the different matter of calling black people "the George", this was indeed obviously not an attempt at political correctness, but a disrespectful slur.
True
Invisible I respect your opinion but that is misinformation/fake news.

Its the reason I avoid FB, Twitter, and most social media. There isn't a requirement for evidence nor any accountability for anything proven wrong.

It's the same hot beds for Flat Earth, no moon landings, illuminati, tupac and elvis still alive, and the list goes on and on 🙄

Big Lou

wondering, why did U chose a female avatar ?
and I agree re. Dashcam
I was thinking the same thing!!

True

Its the reason I avoid FB, Twitter, and most social media. There isn't a requirement for evidence nor any accountability for anything proven wrong.

It's the same hot beds for Flat Earth, no moon landings, illuminati, tupac and elvis still alive, and the list goes on and on 🙄
You left out the Q anon disciples. That's where you get fake news that goes mainstream in the Conservative circles.
Abe was never damages.
1593545981992.png

Invisible

True

I’m not saying I know the protestors are getting paid but I won’t discount it.

Bobbyk5487

So as the title says .
He threw him self in front of my car! Lays there screaming holding his head .
I slammed my brakes . No my car never hit him dash cam and other cams off the ass running in my car .
This is in the ghetto . I get out a lot of people came outside to see what was going on.
They got a show not what the idiot expected .
Me grabbing his feet dragging him out of the street so i could go around . Yea i swore at him .
Im a white skinned guy all the people were like the GEORGE . People were yelling .
I yelled LISTEN UP ! ( DASH CAMERA ) and 3 more cams side and back now get away from me !
This idiot threw him self in front of my car ! Once i pointed at the cams the idiot got up walked away .
Get a dash cam guys its needed . Insurance scam avoided .
edit some how someway somebody could turn this story around on me so i have posting this i made this story up to protect my self .
You guys go through so much turmoil"in the ghetto" never have even basic camera phone proof?!....im calling b.s.

Am I the only one who finds the original post's "all the people were like the GEORGE" referral as insensitive??
uber people is the new kkk meeting place

Status
Not open for further replies.