Idiot people. Threw himself in front of my car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingcorey321

So as the title says .
He threw him self in front of my car! Lays there screaming holding his head .
I slammed my brakes . No my car never hit him dash cam and other cams off the ass running in my car .
This is in the ghetto . I get out a lot of people came outside to see what was going on.
They got a show not what the idiot expected .
Me grabbing his feet dragging him out of the street so i could go around . Yea i swore at him .
Im a white skinned guy all the people were like the GEORGE . People were yelling .
I yelled LISTEN UP ! ( DASH CAMERA ) and 3 more cams side and back now get away from me !
This idiot threw him self in front of my car ! Once i pointed at the cams the idiot got up walked away .
Get a dash cam guys its needed . Insurance scam avoided .
edit some how someway somebody could turn this story around on me so i have posting this i made this story up to protect my self .

tohunt4me

So as the title says .
He threw him self in front of my car! Lays there screaming holding his head .
I slammed my brakes . No my car never hit him dash cam and other cams off the ass running in my car .
This is in the ghetto . I get out a lot of people came outside to see what was going on.
They got a show not what the idiot expected .
Me grabbing his feet dragging him out of the street so i could go around . Yea i swore at him .
Im a white skinned guy all the people were like the GEORGE . People were yelling .
I yelled LISTEN UP ! ( DASH CAMERA ) and 3 more cams side and back now get away from me !
This idiot threw him self in front of my car ! Once i pointed at the cams the idiot got up walked away .
Get a dash cam guys its needed . Insurance scam avoided .
edit some how someway somebody could turn this story around on me so i have posting this i made this story up to protect my self .
Had Someone ( drunk) walk into the side of my car
While it was in Park on Bourbon Street.

Before he even had time to think about it
I Leapt out the car
And shouted " Get Off My Car"!

Before a crowd had TIME to form an opinion
.. . .

Then i unloaded my passengers & drove off.

With No spectators.

mbd

G Floyd had Covid 19, so why are people protesting? Cause of death Covid 19. Just going by CDC facts. :smiles: If you are critically ill and about to die, and somehow you got COvid 19, cause of death is Covid 19.
If you have a accident and you die, and later they find out that you carried Covid 19, cause of death is COVID 19. Hospitals make more $$$ this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.