• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

IDG AND TLC needs to reverse the seatbelt law asap!!!

Inshur

goodfella718

Aside From the fact that this is considered one of the worlds most dangerous jobs, its getting really bad out there!!!

App companies need to make a $12 minimum fare to discourage hoodrats using this service

Lyft is playing with our safety by resetting all riders ratings to 5.0, leaving us in the dark to choose out riders!! Lawsuit incoming!!

LucidityOfPower

Aside From the fact that this is considered one of the worlds most dangerous jobs, its getting really bad out there!!!

App companies need to make a $12 minimum fare to discourage hoodrats using this service

Lyft is playing with our safety by resetting all riders ratings to 5.0, leaving us in the dark to choose out riders!! Lawsuit incoming!!
What does this have to do with seat belts?

Or are you complaining that you're not able to do the super-man through the car's windshield that you've been dying to do?

goodfella718

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What does this have to do with seat belts?

Or are you complaining that you're not able to do the super-man through the car's windshield that you've been dying to do?
It has to do with abondoning the ship when needs to be... we are considered professional drivers and i trust my driving and am always aware of my surroundings... its you noobs whi made this law possible!!

LucidityOfPower

It has to do with abondoning the ship when needs to be... we are considered professional drivers and i trust my driving and am always aware of my surroundings... its you noobs whi made this law possible!!
What law are we talking about? Noobs like me? Lol, what? I don't give two sh1ts about what happens with prices, IDG, or any laws. I'd never protest anything because, again, not only do I not care what happens with this business, but I also don't have the time for that nonsense. I'm here to work to get through school and quit. Where'd you get the idea that I'm in this for the long haul? This "career" is a joke.

Last edited:

ubernyc

What law are we talking about? Noobs like me? Lol, what? I don't give two sh1ts about what happens with prices, IDG, or any laws. I'd never protest anything because, again, not only do I not care what happens with this business, but I also don't have the time for that nonsense. I'm also not here I'm here to work to get through school and quit. Where'd you get the idea that I'm in this for the long haul? This "career" is a joke.
Don’t get this wrong buddy. This wasn’t meant to be a part time job, but thanks to uber that changed. This was regarded as a career for many drivers including me. We made good money and was respected by our pax. Ya uber drivers don’t get that luxury, but I’m blessed to have this luxury still.

goodfella718

Don’t get this wrong buddy. This wasn’t meant to be a part time job, but thanks to uber that changed. This was regarded as a career for many drivers including me. We made good money and was respected by our pax. Ya uber drivers don’t get that luxury, but I’m blessed to have this luxury still.
It works for a lot of people that are treating this as a career, but nobody deserves to be savagely murdered by lunatics out there..

A year and a half ago we were not required to wear seatbelts... thats how i know your a noob

LucidityOfPower

Well, blame Uber, don't pin blame on me for what Uber did. I only got into this industry because 1. I like driving, especially a manual car, and I used to do deliveries, and 2. it is flexible and pays decently enough to cover my expenses, allowing me to work full time but at my choosing of my hours.

It works for a lot of people that are treating this as a career, but nobody deserves to be savagely murdered by lunatics out there..

A year and a half ago we were not required to wear seatbelts... thats how i know your a noob
I know seat belts weren't required. I think it's dumb that they are required, but on the other hand, the driving climate/environment is so bad that you should still wear one. I've come to the conclusion that I should wear one. Even if you're a good driver, others are not. I was one of those who rarely wore one initially because I had a LOT of airport runs and I was tired of putting it on and taking off. I can show you that I got my TLC license prior to the law, if you don't believe. Still, I see nothing relevant to the law here. Sounds like complaining. Stupid complaining.

goodfella718

That split second can be life and death when your attached ton your seat, ahh who am i kidding i still dont wear mine.. i simply swipe my pba cards down any officers ass like a credit card processing machine.. my life is worth more evan if they ticket me.

LucidityOfPower

That split second can be life and death when your attached ton your seat, ahh who am i kidding i still dont wear mine.. i simply swipe my pba cards down any officers ass like a credit card processing machine.. my life is worth more evan if they ticket me.
I still don't understand what the seatbelt law has to do with anything. It's a good thing, and you're complaining. You pretend to be a veteran, but your pic looks like you're some barely a 30-year-old failure-out-of-college who turned to Uber and now knows everything? :o-o:

Don't understand what your point is. Again. Can you write in grammatically correct, clearly-understood English?

goodfella718

Big deal you drove a manual, I drove a manual to and I had a 2000 M5 for eight years that I drove that’s what you call a big dick car something you would not even understand
Post automatically merged:

I still don't understand what the seatbelt law has to do with anything. It's a good thing, and you're complaining. You pretend to be a veteran, but your pic looks like you're some barely a 30-year-old failure-out-of-college who turned to Uber and now knows everything? :o-o:

Don't understand what your point is. Again. Can you write in grammatically correct, clearly-understood English?
Seatbelts make us vulnerable to be assaulted

bonum exactoris

Why tell us? If u actually believe what you’re typing, Contact the City council, mayors office and TLC and make your case.

Keep us updated to ur progress

goodfella718

Why tell us? If u actually believe what you’re typing, Contact the City council, mayors office and TLC and make your case.

Keep us updated to ur progress
I rather go get my dick polished than to be waisting time with these politics... this is TLC’s job

LucidityOfPower

Big deal you drove a manual, I drove a manual to and I had a 2000 M5 for eight years that I drove that’s what you call a big dick car something you would not even understand
Ohhh, you drove a manual... ooo... so what? The difference is that almost everyone drives manual where I'm from because we don't like automatics. It's not the point, it's that it's a standard for us even today. We learn on manuals and we take the driving tests on manuals. My first car was a manual. You say that as though it's some sort of achievement on your part, LOL. Uhh, hello... many Russians and Europeans still drive manuals. You want a trophy for that? I learned how to drive a manual and how to push it to start in three feet of snow in Russia with my grandfather long before you got behind the wheel. I drank Vodka, wine (not beer, though), and smoked cigarettes when I was 7 because that's what we did in the Soviet Union with so little oversight from adults. Ask anyone who's from there. Ofc my grandfather didn't like it, so he lit up a whole mouthful of ciggs and got me to inhale them to teach me to quit. And I went to a school in Russia, so I can tell you from observation that those kids in 4th and 5th grade are way more hardcore than you'll ever be. GTFO with your weak-sauce claims. You and your sh1tty M5 will be eaten alive on Russian roads; I guarantee that.

FYI, I specifically, by choice, got a manual car for doing TLC work. You didn't. So much for being a hardcore manual car driver. And, in case you don't know, many cars are still manual taxis back home.

Last edited:

goodfella718

Ohhh, you drove a manual... ooo... so what? The difference is that almost everyone drives manual where I'm from because we don't like automatics. It's not the point, it's that it's a standard for us even today. We learn on manuals and we take the driving tests on manuals. My first car was a manual. You say that as though it's some sort of achievement on your part, LOL. Uhh, hello... many Russians and Europeans still drive manuals. You want a trophy for that? I learned how to drive a manual and how to push it to start in three feet of snow in Russia with my grandfather long before you got behind the wheel. I drank Vodka, wine (not beer, though), and smoked cigarettes when I was 7 because that's what we did in the Soviet Union with so little oversight from adults. Ask anyone who's from there. Ofc my grandfather didn't like it, so he lit up a whole mouthful of ciggs and got me to inhale them to teach me to quit. And I went to a school in Russia, so I can tell you from observation that those kids in 4th and 5th grade are way more hardcore than you'll ever be. GTFO with your weak-sauce claims. You and your sh1tty M5 will be eaten alive on Russian roads; I guarantee that.

FYI, I specifically, by choice, got a manual car for doing TLC work. You didn't. So much for being a hardcore manual car driver. And, in case you don't know, many cars are still manual taxis back home.
Zayebiis naxui uje ti dalbayob

LucidityOfPower

Zayebiis naxui uje ti dalbayob
А других слов знаешь, или некогда в школу не ходил, зверь? Даже по Английски Русские слова не правильно пишешь. Смотреться, что ты некультурный, недоученный подонок! И ещё не умеешь печатать на Русской клавиатуре? У тебя даже есть Русское гражданство? Если есть, то тогда ты просто позор мне и всем другим!! Да придурок ты, понял?? Поезжай обратно в твой жопа-страна Узбекистан, урод! :mad:

Не Америка, не Россия тебя хочет!

Last edited: