Ideas for getting more riders using Uber in Kitsap county?

Gobbert

I've been thinking of posting flyers in places with a lot of foot traffic around Kitsap county to try to encourage more people to use Uber out here. Does anyone foresee issues with doing that? Has it been tried? Are there better strategies?

DexNex

I've been thinking of posting flyers in places with a lot of foot traffic around Kitsap county to try to encourage more people to use Uber out here. Does anyone foresee issues with doing that? Has it been tried? Are there better strategies?
You don't get paid to promote. Read that again.

Just because Uber operates in your city, does not mean your city is a good market to drive in. Read that again.

Sparker1985

Don't bother. I live in Bremerton and it was never the best market to begin with. Uber stopped supporting Kitsap because the @@@@@@@@ there want us to have a separate business license for kitsap. No amount of promotion will ever make driving there worth the extra fees for the "privilege" of working there. The profit of just driving to Seattle everyday far exceeds the price.

Gobbert

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel you guys. I'm quickly learning where the money is, and it isn't in Kitsap county.