Ian’s Uber Works Application Answers and Interview Video

Ian Richard Markham

I give this freely to the Dallas forum that resides here on the uberpeople.net property. Taketh and go forth for I ask nothing in return.

CAUTION: Video includes killer bluegrass soundtrack full of resolving melodies at every turn. Make sure the headphones are at a comfortable prolonged listening volume for this one.

The Uber Works Application asks that all interviewees submit a sixty second video of themselves stating their name and their city. After stating their name and city applicants are then asked to choose one of two scenarios and film the video accordingly.

Scenerio 1: Videotape yourself lifting something that weighs or would weigh 50 lbs.

Scenario 2: Describe a situation you had at work. Did it go well or did it not?

I chose scenario 2. The rest is history.

0B252505-6D57-467B-8DBE-2AD5F4C8C656.jpeg

mbd

I give this freely to the Dallas forum that resides here on the uberpeople.net property. Taketh and go forth for I ask nothing in return.

CAUTION: Video includes killer bluegrass soundtrack full of resolving melodies at every turn. Make sure the headphones are at a comfortable prolonged listening volume for this one.

The Uber Works Application asks that all interviewees submit a sixty second video of themselves stating their name and their city. After stating their name and city applicants are then asked to choose one of two scenarios and film the video accordingly.

Scenerio 1: Videotape yourself lifting something that weighs or would weigh 50 lbs.

View attachment 415189
What, no two finger salute at the end😛
Tough streets of UPTOWN , keeping it real salute 🤔

Side Hustle

View attachment 415189
I never once told the boss no, like the time he requested that reach around, or that very personal Skype session....