• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I wonder how many drIverson this will affect

Alfred j

used by a driver to provide transportation services, the
driver must notify the lienholder that the vehicle is being used to
provide transportation services.

PrestonT

I think it has been a standard contract item that you must notify the lienholder if a vehicle is used for any commercial purposes. I doubt any drivers with a car loan actually do this.

uberxone vegas

When I bought my car from local very famous car dealership on west Sahara I told them I am buying it to do uber.....they didn't care .I applied for loan and they got me one company that would approv my loan. I am make making payments on that car today .I don't know anyone that bought a car with cash. You are an evil man for posting this crap....Go do something good for other people instead of trying to be snitch or destroy other people lives. Lienholder does not care if you do uber or delivery pizza with the car. ....as long as you are making payments and you have full ins.

Alfred j

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When I bought my car from local very famous car dealership on west Sahara I told them I am buying it to do uber.....they didn't care .I applied for loan and they got me one company that would approv my loan. I am make making payments on that car today .I don't know anyone that bought a car with cash. You are an evil man for posting this crap....Go do something good for other people instead of trying to be snitch or destroy other people lives. Lienholder does not care if you do uber or delivery pizza with the car. ....as long as you are making payments and you have full ins.
Not sure how posting this is evil or sinister as you elude. I simply posted from this. It's already policy as someone said buy if I understand correctly it could become a requirement for notification. committees_c_sharing_econ_wg_related_nv_ab176.pdf

Worst haiku ever
I'm not smart enough to write a heiku

PowersAssociates

Blah blah blah. Follow all the rules and get burned. What are they gonna do? Default on the loan? I'll set the car on fire jk jk but serious if you tint the windows of your car lease you violate the terms

llort

I received what I consider to be an inappropriate PM from SibeRescueBrian on April 8, 2017.
Because of that PM, this comment is currently under edit.
The owner of uberpeople.net should be aware of this over-reach from SibeRescueBrian,
as this edit of my content contribution is the direct result of the PM I recieved.
Check back soon for edit updates while this content is updated.

Last edited:

kojeislandincha

Fear Mongering. Trump tried this. Fail.. Fail.. Reminds Me of My Car Selling Days.

I think it has been a standard contract item that you must notify the lienholder if a vehicle is used for any commercial purposes. I doubt any drivers with a car loan actually do this.
Blahhhh..Whew...whew.......Catching Breath.......Shucks...Breathing Now......Trump Says Lying News

BurgerTiime

It's loan fruad, it's a felony and they have the right to repo the vehicle. You don't own the car until the loan is paid off. If you fail to provide insurance at any point, they will provide insurance for you. That policy's insurance will not cover vehicle use for commercial endeavors.
Insurance companies see Uber and Lyfy as commercial/taxi. That why any claim made during the use of these services will be denied. You must disclose the use of your vehicle on your insurance policy. If they find out, this could effect your credit and you could be possibly flagged for insurance fraud and find it difficult to obtain insurance and loans in the future.

PowersAssociates

It's loan fruad, it's a felony and they have the right to repo the vehicle. You don't own the car until the loan is paid off. If you fail to provide insurance at any point, they will provide insurance for you. That policy's insurance will not cover vehicle use for commercial endeavors.
Insurance companies see Uber and Lyfy as commercial/taxi. That why any claim made during the use of these services will be denied. You must disclose the use of your vehicle on your insurance policy. If they find out, this could effect your credit and you could be possibly flagged for insurance fraud and find it difficult to obtain insurance and loans in the future.
Your information is flawed and like looking through a pinhole at this situation. Not every car loan is the same. Not everyone gets a loan from the car company. I have a car loan from chase thAt had different terms than the loan from Ford.

Also, no car company has insurance on your car. That's your responsibility. When you get into a car accident your car loan company has nothing to do with approving or denying a claim. Really would love to know how you got all these terrible answers.

You do realize that 50% of car owners are criminals if you use a vehicle for commercial use. What you ar saying is like saying you can't drive your car to work since it's a personal vehicle

Farman vegas

A.B. 175
Section 9 (b3)
Disclose to the person that, if there is a lien against the vehicle used by a driver to provide trnasportation services, the driver must notify the lienholder that the vehicle is being used to provide transporation services.
Section 9 (b4)
Discloser to the person that the use of a vehicle to provide transportation services may violate the contract between a driver and a lienholder.

Alfred j

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your information is flawed and like looking through a pinhole at this situation. Not every car loan is the same. Not everyone gets a loan from the car company. I have a car loan from chase thAt had different terms than the loan from Ford.

Also, no car company has insurance on your car. That's your responsibility. When you get into a car accident your car loan company has nothing to do with approving or denying a claim. Really would love to know how you got all these terrible answers.

You do realize that 50% of car owners are criminals if you use a vehicle for commercial use. What you ar saying is like saying you can't drive your car to work since it's a personal vehicle
You could be a lawyer, it's amazing you picked rideshare. Sych

kojeislandincha

No. This guy is mentally challenged. It was annoying, but I actually kind of feel sorry for him. Can't imagine what his pax think. If he's even a driver.
2389 trips

Stats......Stats..........When posting Stats....Percentages....Give The Footnotes!,,, Please!

You could be a lawyer, it's amazing you picked rideshare. Sych
Not a Lawyer