Uber Drivers Forum banner
2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  NYUber123 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Uber doesnt seem to believe me sometimes what some customers do, so i decided to buy a tiny gopro put it on my motorcycle helmet or my chest, i have to expose some MOFOs. haha
cuz everyday it's a new story especially with a BIKE

i wanna expose the non tippers and the rude *****es, the liars who say i will tip you in the app
I will put their faces to the world and to other delivery drivers to see, i will blur the good ones

I already made a couple videos when i started with my bicycle.

#2 ·
My absolute pet peeve is when some woman orders food and then makes you wait to deliver it. They act like they don't want the delivery. Like I'm here answer the door, then they make you wait uber starts the countdown and they change their tune. Apparently they like cold food.

#3 ·
Just a heads up, you should probably research 2 party consent laws before you do that. While having a sign inside your Uber/Lyft will likely cover you, I'm not sure having one on your bicycle will have the same effect, and almost certainly taking a camera to their door will be looked at as a violation of the expectation of privacy in Cali.

There is a better link but it's super slow at the moment so here's this one with some info.

https://www.bc-llp.com/illegally-recording-conversation/

#4 ·
My absolute pet peeve is when some woman orders food and then makes you wait to deliver it. They act like they don't want the delivery. Like I'm here answer the door, then they make you wait uber starts the countdown and they change their tune. Apparently they like cold food.
It hppens to me too, you right lol they act like its a date lol

Just a heads up, you should probably research 2 party consent laws before you do that. While having a sign inside your Uber/Lyft will likely cover you, I'm not sure having one on your bicycle will have the same effect, and almost certainly taking a camera to their door will be looked at as a violation of the expectation of privacy in Cali.

There is a better link but it's super slow at the moment so here's this one with some info.

https://www.bc-llp.com/illegally-recording-conversation/
I dont follow the law dude

#5 ·
Like today, had a lady go as far as the sidewalk before the curb; I’m waiting for her to cross the grass since I’m in my car, legally parked by the way, and she’s just standing there.

She had 8 minutes to get her shoes on and come outside, but refused to step on dry grass in her socks.

Had to get out of the car for a 2 foot exchange.

#6 ·
Like today, had a lady go as far as the sidewalk before the curb; I'm waiting for her to cross the grass since I'm in my car, legally parked by the way, and she's just standing there.

She had 8 minutes to get her shoes on and come outside, but refused to step on dry grass in her socks.

Had to get out of the car for a 2 foot exchange.
Haha you both lazy

#8 ·
Uber doesnt seem to believe me sometimes what some customers do, so i decided to buy a tiny gopro put it on my motorcycle helmet or my chest, i have to expose some MOFOs. haha

i wanna expose the non tippers and the rude *****es, the liars who say i will tip you in the app
I will put their faces to the world and to other delivery drivers to see, i will blur the good ones

Lol don't post a customer face on you tube unless you want get deactivated

#20 ·

Oh they believe you, they just act shocked to mask the apathy they feel towards your problem as a driver.

#21 ·
cuz everyday it's a new st
I hear that so many times i sttoped to pay attention to this.

Here i got a ****** complain about me today i have no idea who it was i think though it was a guy who come out of his house to pick up the food wearing scates and drunk like hell almost falling down and talking some crap to me. Uber sent me this

Uber does not care about drivers. I have proof that i was professional however they would not even want it just keep threatening block my account if this keeps happening, wow.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.