1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I will Vlog UberEATS on YOUTUBE, to EXPOSE

Discussion in 'UberEATS' started by LAboy, Apr 5, 2018.

1. LAboy

LAboy

Uber doesnt seem to believe me sometimes what some customers do, so i decided to buy a tiny gopro put it on my motorcycle helmet or my chest, i have to expose some MOFOs. haha
    cuz everyday it's a new story especially with a BIKE

i wanna expose the non tippers and the rude *****es, the liars who say i will tip you in the app
    I will put their faces to the world and to other delivery drivers to see, i will blur the good ones

I already made a couple videos when i started with my bicycle.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018
  2. Drizzle

Drizzle

My absolute pet peeve is when some woman orders food and then makes you wait to deliver it. They act like they don't want the delivery. Like I'm here answer the door, then they make you wait uber starts the countdown and they change their tune. Apparently they like cold food.

3. Pawtism

Pawtism Moderator

Just a heads up, you should probably research 2 party consent laws before you do that. While having a sign inside your Uber/Lyft will likely cover you, I'm not sure having one on your bicycle will have the same effect, and almost certainly taking a camera to their door will be looked at as a violation of the expectation of privacy in Cali.

There is a better link but it's super slow at the moment so here's this one with some info.

https://www.bc-llp.com/illegally-recording-conversation/

dogmeat, Santa and SibeRescueBrian like this.
  4. LAboy

LAboy

It hppens to me too, you right lol they act like its a date lol

I dont follow the law dude

Drizzle likes this.
  5. Bpr2

Bpr2

Driving:
    UberX
    Like today, had a lady go as far as the sidewalk before the curb; I’m waiting for her to cross the grass since I’m in my car, legally parked by the way, and she’s just standing there.

She had 8 minutes to get her shoes on and come outside, but refused to step on dry grass in her socks.

Had to get out of the car for a 2 foot exchange.

Drizzle likes this.
  6. LAboy

LAboy

Haha you both lazy

Santa and pcpackrat like this.
  7. Bpr2

Bpr2

Driving:
    UberX
    When the instructions say “meet outside” 99.5% of the time it’s a slide food out of car. She was just being princess

Loloboss likes this.
  8. Loloboss

Loloboss

Lol don’t post a customer face on you tube unless you want get deactivated

9. Drizzle

Drizzle

That's not true at all there are thousands of videos of uber passengers on YouTube right now.

10. johnx

johnx

the great ones never do.

11. LAboy

LAboy

girls act like its their first date haha, especially LA girls they are arrogant

Bpr2 likes this.
  12. Bpr2

Bpr2

Driving:
    UberX
    :D guess my market

13. LAboy

LAboy

you maybe in china who knows

laws are made up by people, just be a good person

14. Bpr2

Bpr2

Driving:
    UberX
    My market is Los Angeles

15. LAboy

LAboy

See you on the skreets then, while i lanesplit please check your mirrors haha

16. Bpr2

Bpr2

Driving:
    UberX
    Do you have a hard back basket with an uber sticker on it? I’ve seen one delivery guy around here with that.

17. Eesoso

Eesoso

Expose what? Everyone knows drivers get crapped on and nobody cares enough too tip us, Uber Marketing said not to!

Bpr2 likes this.
  18. LAboy

LAboy

Nope i only have the big thernal backpack uber sent me, i no longer put stickers of Uber they dont pay me extra for promotion

Bpr2 likes this.
  19. LAboy

LAboy

well its us who chose Uber, they didnt chose us, so we have to deal with it lol

20. Oh they believe you, they just act shocked to mask the apathy they feel towards your problem as a driver.