• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I will video and report drivers taking kids with no car seats

Galveston

I’m tired of having to cancel rides for no car seat while the passenger complains that other drivers take them. You know what? Next time I’m gonna turn all apps off and hide in the bushes and record the next driver taking babies with no car seat. Stop messing with my rides and kids’ lives. Enjoy your unemployment. Not playing. Try me.
Post automatically merged:

CTK

I’m tired of having to cancel rides for no car seat while the passenger complains that other drivers take them. You know what? Next time I’m gonna turn all apps off and hide in the bushes and record the next driver taking babies with no car seat. Stop messing with my rides and kids’ lives. Enjoy your unemployment. Not playing. Try me.
Wow. Hide in the bushes. Will you wear a ski mask?

Dekero

Snitches get stitches!!!

No seriously this is BS and people need to stop taking these rides... The liability does not make it worth $5 to run them to the daycare... And I promise today is not the first day they have been told they needed a car seat... But everyday someone takes them anyway so what's the point in doing the right thing is how the riders think...

Great idea filming their @$$...

Galveston

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Snitches get stitches!!!

No seriously this is BS and people need to stop taking these rides... The liability does not make it worth $5 to run them to the daycare... And I promise today is not the first day they have been told they needed a car seat... But everyday someone takes them anyway so what's the point in doing the right thing is how the riders think...

Great idea filming their @$$...
I will train this entire town to act right single handedly. You come on this island and pull this no car seat crap you walk home and the driver gets fired. PERIODT. I got time my market is slow here.

Fight4U

Uber and Lyft might do anything about the videos...BUT the local TV stations will...film them all and take it to the local TV stations they will run the story ASAP...and ask Uber and Lyft why it is happening...

I too today had a lady tell me not to insult her (toddler) daughter because I asked how tall she was....California requires boosters for under 4 foot 9 and this little lady was barely 3 feet tall and cute as a button....but she will not die in my car ...which is what I told her arrogant and vulgar speaking mother as I left them and their luggage (they were going to the airport) right there on the curb in front of the house and I collected a NO SHOW fee....small but sweet revenge!

Why don't you mark your territory..
View attachment 368556
That's funny...BUT the reality is little children count on someone being a responsible adult...we drivers can do this and the passengers will comply or get left standing there!

blah blah.. video all you want. Neither uber or lyft will do anything about your silly videos.
Must be afraid you will get caught...don't worry, the first time you have a kid fly past your head and out through the windshield because you had to slam on the brakes before rear ending someone...you get the idea...and hopefully your a trained First Responder to help the kid lying on your hood or in the street who out cold and its mother is screaming its all your fault....

KK2929

---------------------
? I think you need a time out !!!

TheDevilisaParttimer

Strange person hiding in bushes video taping little kids... ?

Sounds like you’re gonna need some bail money.

Derek Norstadt

Uber and Lyft might do anything about the videos...BUT the local TV stations will...film them all and take it to the local TV stations they will run the story ASAP...and ask Uber and Lyft why it is happening...

I too today had a lady tell me not to insult her (toddler) daughter because I asked how tall she was....California requires boosters for under 4 foot 9 and this little lady was barely 3 feet tall and cute as a button....but she will not die in my car ...which is what I told her arrogant and vulgar speaking mother as I left them and their luggage (they were going to the airport) right there on the curb in front of the house and I collected a NO SHOW fee....small but sweet revenge!

That's funny...BUT the reality is little children count on someone being a responsible adult...we drivers can do this and the passengers will comply or get left standing there!

Must be afraid you will get caught...don't worry, the first time you have a kid fly past your head and out through the windshield because you had to slam on the brakes before rear ending someone...you get the idea...and hopefully your a trained First Responder to help the kid lying on your hood or in the street who out cold and its mother is screaming its all your fault....
LOL Such drama. Calm down, Mary.

mellorock

try
Does that include wearing adult diapers and energy bars to enhance the experience

peteyvavs

[/QUOTE
? you definitely have to get a life.

I will train this entire town to act right single handedly. You come on this island and pull this no car seat crap you walk home and the driver gets fired. PERIODT. I got time my market is slow here.
I see stitches and crutches in your future.

doyousensehumor

Yeah.

I've been down that road before.

The short version of it? No one cares, and efforts are best utilized when you focus on youself.

Not the the support.
Not the companies.
Not the pax.
Not the other drivers on the streets.

Other driver's here will vent with you.
Other than sharing your frustration,
Nothing will come of it.

Stick to focusing on yourself.

Galveston

Yeah.

I've been down that road before.

The short version of it? No one cares, and efforts are best utilized when you focus on youself.

Not the the support.
Not the companies.
Not the pax.
Not the other drivers on the streets.

Other driver's here will vent with you.
Other than sharing your frustration,
Nothing will come of it.

Stick to focusing on yourself.
No

Fuzzyelvis

Report to whom? The police won't do anything unless they see it and uber doesn't care.

Galveston

I see stitches and crutches in your future.
This is Texas, big mouth threatening me with physical harm behind screen. Screen shotted. Where are you from?

LOL Such drama. Calm down, Mary.
I will post my videos here.

Strange person hiding in bushes video taping little kids... ?

Sounds like you’re gonna need some bail money.
You’re not too bright. Try to follow along here. Kids are protected with car seats. Who picks up your kids? Do they shove them in an Uber unbelted? My exposé may get aired.

blah blah.. video all you want. Neither uber or lyft will do anything about your silly videos.
That’s a lawsuit once supporting evidence is presented to KHOU

Last edited:

NauticalWheeler

I am ENTIRELY in favor of uber drivers spending their off time as real-life crime-fighting heroes (like, so much. I do it myself, but you'll NEVER see me because I'm too good) , but this is a boring pursuit. Putting on a Cape and busting truant high-schoolers at the mall would even be more exciting to hear about.

"Thanks for saving us, ATTENDANCE MAN!!"

Galveston

I am ENTIRELY in favor of uber drivers spending their off time as real-life crime-fighting heroes (like, so much. I do it myself, but you'll NEVER see me because I'm too good) , but this is a boring pursuit. Putting on a Cape and busting truant high-schoolers at the mall would even be more exciting to hear about.

"Thanks for saving us, ATTENDANCE MAN!!"
I’m purchasing a better longer camera lens