I will be driving Freedom Uber tonight!

Cklw

You might as well step on our flag while you are at.

And yet still didn’t respond about coco.

UberPat

Just showing my patriotism
There is nothing patriotic about animal abuse or disrespecting our nations flag.

I thought you were just a goof ball who exaggerates his Uber adventures on here for entertainment...but now I see you truly are just an idiot.

Keep the damn dog out of your trunk and learn some respect.

SadUber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There is nothing patriotic about animal abuse or disrespecting our nations flag.

I thought you were just a goof ball who exaggerates his Uber adventures on here for entertainment...but now I see you truly are just an idiot.

Keep the damn dog out of your trunk and learn some respect.
Animal abuse? She loves riding in the car like that! Also, she is mostly out of the trunk. I have had several Pax ride in the trunk before with no complaints.

SadUber

What? Tell me you didn't...
It was a young guy and girl. They wanted to get into an after-hours party at the Renaissance Festival with their friends but they did not have a pass so they had to go in the trunk to hide. It was pretty obvious they got frisky with one another while they were in the trunk.

UberPat

Making an animal ride in the trunk of your car is illegal, stupid, and animal abuse. Letting pax ride in the trunk your car is also illegal and even stupider. You can not be so disillusioned and have such a poor grip on reality that you do not know these things...

I pray that you are just trolling and are not really doing these things.

steveK2016

MEXICO STORY
MEXICO STORY!!!
Making an animal ride in the trunk of your car is illegal, stupid, and animal abuse. Letting pax ride in the trunk your car is also illegal and even stupider. You can not be so disillusioned and have such a poor grip on reality that you do not know these things...

Yes he is. I always knew it. Hes like bubble boy, never knew the outside world until he got divorced and is just now discovering what the real world is. I suspect his "wife" was actually a court ordered adultsitter.

I egged him on because he was just making a food of himself but Coco deserves better.

Animal abuse? She loves riding in the car like that! Also, she is mostly out of the trunk. I have had several Pax ride in the trunk before with no complaints.
Do you speak dog? Was it because coco had a big "smile", tongue out, breathing heavily? That aint happiness, that's heat exhaustion and dehydration.

SadUber

MEXICO STORY!!!

Yes he is. I always knew it. Hes like bubble boy, never knew the outside world until he got divorced and is just now discovering what the real world is. I suspect his "wife" was actually a court ordered adultsitter.

I egged him on because he was just making a food of himself but Coco deserves better.

Do you speak dog? Was it because coco had a big "smile", tongue out, breathing heavily? That aint happiness, that's heat exhaustion and dehydration.
I haven't taken Coco in the car since October anyhow. At night time it would have been quite cool back there.

I might try to do a short write-up about Mexico today.

Cableguynoe

The Veteran part of me wants to be offended that you used my precious Old Glory as seat covers for drunk people...
I call bs.
Getting drunk is as American as apple pie.

Too many drivers. You spent too much time and energy for only a $5 return. You might want to forego any future decorations.
He got $5 more than many drivers!

C'mon now. You guys are blowing this out of proportion.
Any dog would rather be in a car with his owner than home alone for 12 hours.
He's clearly showing those dogs love.

The thing is when you already don't like someone, anything they do is wrong.

jgiun1

I can tell you one thing.... I owned a newer style 4th generation Taurus and the trunk space is huge & I mean HUGE (only a Chevy Impala close to the room back there). Not to mention the two forced air ducts that are on the backside of center console for lovely air directly in the back seat.

I never lowered the middle seat thing down to access trunk, but there's no way air reaching easily to a hit trunk when people are sitting there in the middle spot.... Maybe, but still quite cruel for an animal unless no one sitting back there and rear vents are blowing straight into trunk.

Last edited: