I was permanently deactivated by Uber Company in extremely ridiculous way

IR12

after I finished 7X7 course, they only gave me three days then deactivate. Can you raise up your star rating from 3.77 to 4.85 in three days?
Let’s be clear, NO pax wants a 3.77 driver. Uber did you a favor by allowing you to even login @ 3.77 (which I don’t believe).

It’s one of the few times many drivers will AGREE w/uber. You have no business driving.

TheDevilisaParttimer

Let’s be clear, NO pax wants a 3.77 driver. Uber did you a favor by allowing you to even login @ 3.77 (which I don’t believe).

It’s one of the few times many drivers will AGREE w/uber. You have no business driving.
Lyft will still take him!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mtbsrfun

They are anti Hong Kong drivers. I would start with a protest.... free Hong Kong and reinstate Hong Kong drivers. Madison Square Garden is a good place and try to recruit Spike Lee.
I’m with this guy. Make sure you all wear masks and hold signs protesting Uber. If that doesn’t work get a gaggle of people wearing masks and storm the green light hub!

it doesn’t matter if you’re sick or not the point is to make them think you are!

EastBayRides

I already improved my rating from 3.77 to 4.04 in three days, but you only gave me three days, how can I raise up my stars to 4.85 in such a short time!?
You fail to tell us your rating before this one incident. One 1-star rating did not take you down to 3.77 by itself. And a decent car doesn't stall on the freeway. I wouldn't get in your car.

Sold My Soul For Stars

He may be a troll or he may not be but regardless a lot of these questions have in fact been answered. He stated he just started driving Uber 3 weeks before this incident where he got the one star. I agree we need to know the total number of trips he's given but it really wouldn't take that much to drop his rating that low. He definitely could have had the new driver jitters while getting used to the job. Maybe he'd only done five or 10 rides a week in the couple weeks leading up to this. We all know the percentage of passengers who rate is pretty low. Let's say he had done 10 rides a week, prior to this accident on his third week. 20 rides 6 ratings. Even if he had five 5 stars and just the one 1 *, that would put him at 4.33. Now he said he was at a 4.8 before the bad rating so clearly he did not have all five stars before this incident. Possibly again new driver jitters. We all know as a new driver it does not take much to kill your rating. That aside though, they should have either just been done with him are truly give him the benefit of the doubt and try to work with him. Having him jump through all the hoops with no intention of letting him drive, is kind of crappy. Personally I think they should either just be upfront and honest saying it's not going to work or give him a real chance when they say they are.

got a p

It used to be deactivation at 4.6. It's 4.0 now?
i ordered an uber last year and was having a cig waiting for the driver. i decided to look at the profile which was something i had never done before and noticed guy was a 4.6...i was intrigued. i never heard of a driver with a rating that low. the guy shows up, he's got a peruvian flag hanging from the rear view and is BLASTING that central american circus music, lol. dude is JAMMING the gas and brakes hard whole ride plus misses my street :woot: guess it was legit.

Tismi

trust me, Lyft is the similiar. I am ready to tell sth about Lyft.
Post automatically merged:

My rating fell below 4 mainly because that white lady rider made a shameless report. She said that I got accident and she injured but it was a lie absolutely.
Why do you put the " WHITE LADY" WHAT THE F DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH RACE OR GENDER? IF I DID THAT BEING A " WHITE LADY" WHAT WOULD I BE CALLED THEN. ??? TALK ABOUT RACIST PEOPLE!!

Coachman

Everybody back up for a moment and reread his post.

He didn't get deactivated because he had a low star rating. He was deactivated initially for being in an accident.

So he was on strict probation when he returned. And it's entirely possible he got another rider complaint.

I think there's a lot more going on here than meets the eye.