I was happy with my Quest this week

taterchip

My Quest this week was 20 for $75. I went out and knocked that out. Since I'm on instant pay, I already collected the $75!

Anyone else get a nice quest this week? Last week, mine was 20 for $60.

Attachments

• IMG_3202.PNG
    IMG_3202.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

taterchip

My Quest this week was 20 for $75. I went out and knocked that out. Since I'm on instant pay, I already collected the $75!

Took me 6 hrs online to do it. Actually netted $235 for the day.

bvh56

I got the same thing. Except I can already tell it's going to be a [email protected]&$ to get Uber to give me those rides. 5 rides in 5 hours last night. Funny how I can knockout 20 rides no problem when it's higher rides needed.

Bigbadb91

You definitely got your "hustle goin'" Now wait until they stop feeding you requests as a new driver and you join the rest of us

I can agree with this, all your boosts and quests are better than most of us for your first 1-2 months and then you'll be like all of us with maybe a .1 better boosted zone than most till they know for sure they got you sucked in on your "side-hustle"

xcnco

Hate you. :wink: Mine was 35 for $70.00

taterchip

I can agree with this, all your boosts and quests are better than most of us for your first 1-2 months and then you'll be like all of us with maybe a .1 better boosted zone than most till they know for sure they got you sucked in on your "side-hustle"

I'm not a new driver! Almost two years with Uber with 4400+ rides!

You definitely got your "hustle goin'" Now wait until they stop feeding you requests as a new driver and you join the rest of us

See my post below. I'm not new! Over 4400 + rides and 20 months with Uber.

outlier

I'm not a new driver! Almost two years with Uber with 4400+ rides!

See my post below. I'm not new! Over 4400 + rides and 20 months with Uber.
in that case, uber has treated you so well. my quest has been so crappy that i stop paying attention. i drive as long as i want, pick up rides that i feel comfortable without pushing to reach their quest.

DancingBear

Not at all sure about this, but just maybe they give the good quests to drivers who do and don't have certain measurable behavior patterns, whatever those might be, but acceptance rate comes to mind quickly. Honestly, I give up trying to understand what goes on within either of these outfits.

ChicagoPartTimer

Been at this for over a year now...

About two months ago I made it a point to drive even more sparingly than I was, and so far this has morphed into only driving when having a good quest. After three weeks of no driving and crappy quests, I got a 15/$70 and hit it. Then three more weeks of no driving crappy quests before another 15/$70, so I hit that too. Then bam, got hit with a follow up 20/$75, so I hit that in one day with final total of $305.

Not enough time has passed to see a pattern, but I guess time will tell.

Mapnik

Not at all sure about this, but just maybe they give the good quests to drivers who do and don't have certain measurable behavior patterns, whatever those might be, but acceptance rate comes to mind quickly. Honestly, I give up trying to understand what goes on within either of these outfits.
According to the latest federal investigation, Uber used the Lyft rider app to identify drivers working both platforms, and then used that information to devise the incentives, i.e. give them a quest that pretty much requires FT submission... so, yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a method, but just like everything else, it's proprietary information and we will never know.
Generally, I think the values are somewhat random, so as not to elicit expectations.

taterchip

I never try to be driving the weekend Quest. To me, they are like ant bait - a few pennies thrown out there to wear out your car. Not worth it. I only drove 30 rides last week and collected my 20 for $60. So, maybe the less I drive, the more they offer. Seems that way.

Bigbadb91

Mine is almost as good as yours... 55 rides for $70 lol