I want to make 70 between 8PM (Fri) and 12 AM....AND $70 on Saturday and $70 on Sunday

Inshur

Mr. Affinito

My weekend goal = only $210 net.

Possible?

I feel so lazy because when I'm working my real job (where I actually earn a lot), I just lack motivation to get out there and earn ridesharing $. Maybe if I get a nice airport run tomorrow morning and Sunday morning, I should be set to meet my goal.

Evlesoa

That's very easy to do. If you do only airport runs, you may be sitting in the airport for hours without anything. Who knows.

jerseyboys

Possible?

I feel so lazy because when I'm working my real job (where I actually earn a lot), I just lack motivation to get out there and earn ridesharing $. Maybe if I get a nice airport run tomorrow morning and Sunday morning, I should be set to meet my goal.

Just sell the car and get out.

Cut your lost and move on with your life. You only have one. Why do something you dread? Makes no sense.

You did this for the Uber bonus. Check.

This was on your bucket list to be a NYC cab driver. ha. Check.

Since you make 6 figures in your "real" job. Move on. You will be so much happier.

So disrespectful to A LOT of drivers here trying to make ends meat.

Last edited:

Mr. Affinito

That's very easy to do. If you do only airport runs, you may be sitting in the airport for hours without anything. Who knows.
No, I mean people going TO the airport. But, anyway, I was heading out the door and realized my headphones are dead, so they are now charging. After another hour, I might run out and get whatever is left between like 8:45 - 11:30 PM tonight. Then I'll start out early tomorrow morning. I don't often drive on the same days as I work, so I hadn't charged the headphones... many props to you guys who don't use the headphones.

"Fake News" is at it again.
Hush.

Uberinian

Possible?

Are you new or something? This is a dumb question. This is something that can be done in a single saturday

BOO3

Don't listen to these recommendations. Been sittting here for 3hours and not one airport run.

Mr. Affinito

Are you new or something? This is a dumb question. This is something that can be done in a single saturday
:smiles: I don't drive like you guys. I do not earn $200/day.... etc. My acceptance rate is so low... mostly because I try to pick and choose the "good" "highly rated" pax to avoid issues, drama, problems, ghetto peeps, etc. So, actually, it's difficult for me. Also, while I have the entire weekend free, I only drive maybe 2-3 hours. So, no, Zubera, I'm not "trolling" ( I actually have no idea what 'trolling' means, but I'm not doing it.. whatever it is )

#Be Nice

Mr. Affinito

< I decided to stay home tonight > < Not interested in pax > < This happens everytime I think about driving when I work my fulltime job >

drbrkln

Why don't you just stop driving for uber all together, and let others do the job...Cause your "I make a lot of money on my regular job" , but still will take a piece of your pie, doesn't sound right, just because you are lonely and have nothing going on in your life.

Jim1985

No, I mean people going TO the airport. But, anyway, I was heading out the door and realized my headphones are dead, so they are now charging. After another hour, I might run out and get whatever is left between like 8:45 - 11:30 PM tonight. Then I'll start out early tomorrow morning. I don't often drive on the same days as I work, so I hadn't charged the headphones... many props to you guys who don't use the headphones.

Hush.
Careful you cant wear headphones or any device close to your ear. They can ticket you for it

Sisqou

Possible?

How many posts everyday Uber requires to get your salary? I'm asking because I wanted to work for them from my home as well.
Thanks!

Mr. Affinito

Why don't you just stop driving for uber all together, and let others do the job...Cause your "I make a lot of money on my regular job" , but still will take a piece of your pie, doesn't sound right, just because you are lonely and have nothing going on in your life.
Yeah, I'm bored as s$#t.... so this is why I'm here when I'm home.

Careful you cant wear headphones or any device close to your ear. They can ticket you for it
Regulations. Regulations.
How many posts everyday Uber requires to get your salary? I'm asking because I wanted to work for them from my home as well.
Thanks!
Just 1. :wink:

Inshur New York