• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I want to fix an issue - Drop off at Hotel H20, October 11

mike!

I want to fix an issue I had with a drop off at the Hotel H2O at Manila Ocean Park today, October 11. I am trying to get a hold of the driver who dropped off a family of 4 from Hawaii at the H2O. We had a tour guide set up the Uber so I don't have the details from the app myself. Please PM me if that's you and I'll fix the issue. Sorry, did not realize at the time.

JanMarkus

I want to fix an issue I had with a drop off at the Hotel H2O at Manila Ocean Park today, October 11. I am trying to get a hold of the driver who dropped off a family of 4 from Hawaii at the H2O. We had a tour guide set up the Uber so I don't have the details from the app myself. Please PM me if that's you and I'll fix the issue. Sorry, did not realize at the time.
Why don't you ask the tour guide to contact Uber? If it doesn't work, send an eMail to Uber and give them as much detail as you can, e.g. name of tour guide, pick up point, drop off point, vehicle make, driver name (if you have it), good luck.