I tossed a phone out for a crappy 1 star rider

Steven Ambrose

It happened last night. The rider literally spoke to me like I was dirt. She was rude and malicious. After 15 minutes of the ride and taking her BS, I said "Have a nice night", as she called me a "@@@@tard". I one starred her and proceeded to turn the app off. As I pull away, I realize her phone was ringing. I picked it up, looked at it, and waited until I got out to I-75, somewhere near Holly/Grand Blanc, outside of Flint, I tossed her phone out onto the interstate. She then managed to start calling me and at lunch, I informed her that I looked in my car and could not find her phone. She called me a "liar" and a "thief" and I told her, once again, to have a nice day.

Karma served.

tohunt4me

It happened last night. The rider literally spoke to me like I was dirt. She was rude and malicious. After 15 minutes of the ride and taking her BS, I said "Have a nice night", as she called me a "@@@@tard". I one starred her and proceeded to turn the app off. As I pull away, I realize her phone was ringing. I picked it up, looked at it, and waited until I got out to I-75, somewhere near Holly/Grand Blanc, outside of Flint, I tossed her phone out onto the interstate. She then managed to start calling me and at lunch, I informed her that I looked in my car and could not find her phone. She called me a "liar" and a "thief" and I told her, once again, to have a nice day.

Karma served.
Couldnt have happened to a Nicer Person.

mbd

Karma served.
You should have made few long distance/international phone calls... 😁then toss it.

mbd

The worse of the two is one, who, when abused, retaliates. One who does not retaliate, wins a battle hard to win.
Samyutta Nikāya 1.188
Samyutta Nikaya- this famous person’s contribution to the world has been completely
unrecognized 😁 by me, and I apologize 😁
I don’t know who this person is🤭
I am just a peasant who drives for .60c/mile 😉

mbd

Another Uber Driver

I do not blame you for doing this, but, there are problems with doing this. If that telephone has a GPS tracker, you have no explanation for how it got there, except the truth. That could get you into legal trouble. If this happens again, and, you want to chuck it...............

.....as you pull up to an office building, restaurant or some place similar to discharge a customer, simply chuck it under your car into the gutter toward the kerb. When the [vulgar term of Anglo-Saxon origin for a female body part] finds it at the office building, if she complains, all that you need to when the police ask you is shrug your shoulders and say: "the passenger that I dropped there must have kicked it out when she got out and no one noticed it.........I do not know..........."

kingcorey321

Now what if you requested a new ride from this nice pax. Take a nice round trip a modest 100 mile each way trip 1 stop in between . HMMM wonder if somebody could pull this off . Or tip your self .max.
Never break the law always follow toc of uber

Steven Ambrose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now what if you requested a new ride from this nice pax. Take a nice round trip a modest 100 mile each way trip 1 stop in between . HMMM wonder if somebody could pull this off . Or tip your self .max.
Never break the law always follow toc of uber
I could have done that. Lol.