• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I took an Uber and my gosh!

Muziklyfe3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just tap the floor mat and lay the floor mat on top of the crumbs. In between car washes. Doesn't look like he has floor mats
Ha, me too when i cant get to a vacuum! But i just bought one of those portable little vacuums that u plug into your lighter. Got it at Marshalls for like $8... I see 99 cent store had floor mats.

uberchimp

UBER>kalanik -should provide X-drivers $25.00 allowance a week for carwash.

-Select & up driverse have the time and change to vacuum, but X would actually provide better service, get rider to order more and be happier with carwash allowance, and in turn get more riders for him/her/uber

Muziklyfe3

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When the ride ended, I handed the driver the tip and said,"Here, this is for you, I drive too so I understand how it is." The driver was so shocked that I tipped. The drivers face lit up and grinned from ear to ear. Made my day that i could make that driver smile the way they did. The driver seemed down and out emotionally.
I just posted this so you all could just see what kind of Uber I rode in, thats all. :wink:

Hopefully my tip will be used to clean. Lol

Last edited:

Tedgey

-how much did you pay for the ride?
-did you request uber pool?
-if you want a clean car, next time request SUV OR LUXURY, you get what tou pay for. If you and the other 99.9% cheap ass pool/x riders start tipping, the drivers might have a munute to stop and clean the car fpr you, but till that happens even that car was not dirty enough for cheap ass riders like you, so next time dont be surprised if you seat onto pile of prostitutes shit.
Who you calling cheap chump?

Tedgey

cheapass wrinkled skirts expect a car with alpaca fur covered seats and mohagany scent for $2.40 ride.
Hey man. Check yourself. The girl said she tipped the driver. You probably never have and you got rides in way cleaner cars than that one. You want to start a fight that's cool but pick your battles. If that car looks acceptable to you you're the one that's cheap

Don't worry. We all know you're once expensive duck.
You don't know me so good Crison. Cheap as plain wrap I am

Driving and Driven

I had to take a trip from the hospital a while back and I ended up getting a dirty ashtray on wheels. I had him stop at a burger place so I could get change to tip him and, since I was getting a drink, I also bought him his (carbonated) drink of choice as well in addition to his tip. By the time I got out of the car, I felt nauseous enough to consider turning around and going back to the hospital again.

It wasn't just crumbs and debris. It was a fine layer of ash. Taking a deep breath with the windows up was like licking a filthy ashtray.

I'm having flashbacks thinking about it.

Tedgey

I had to take a trip from the hospital a while back and I ended up getting an dirty ashtray on wheels. I had him stop at a burger place so I could get change to tip him and, since I was getting a drink, I also bought him his (carbonated) drink of choice as well in addition to his tip. By the time I got out of the car, I felt nauseous enough to consider turning around and going back to the hospital again.

It wasn't just crumbs and debris. It was a fine layer of ash. Taking a deep breath with the windows up was like licking a filthy ashtray.

I'm having flashbacks thinking about it.
ash tray.jpg

New Member 0001365427

That looks like a vw jetta
So I'm really gonna throw up now

I never come on this forum and start anything, trash talk, etc. I'm pretty chill.

But, this is absolutely ridiculous. I could not believe how FILTHY this drivers car was. The floors as you can see are filthy, you just had to see it in person. The back seat had crumbs All over it
(I couldn't snap a pic, would have been too obvious, but trust I did say something to the driver) like there were 10 kids back there eating and to top it off the car smelled like weed. I started wiping off the back seats myself before i got in. WTF?! AND as my mother was getting in, one leg in, door not even shut, the driver started driving almost running my mom over. It was my mom's first Uber ride too. Nice. I was not happy at all, pissed off more like it.. I should of cancelled right then and there, but we had to be somewhere at a certain time so I sucked it up, was mad inside and quiet the whole ride.
I can not believe some drivers would pick up people with their cars filthy like this. Come on you guys, I know a lot of drivers don't care because of the type of people you sometimes pick up and the pay, but what about just having it clean in general? How can you roll with a dirty azz ride? I can't. And you know what, I still gave this driver a tip at the end of the ride and I mentioned as I gave the tip that I drove too, to embaress the person.. Hopefully that person will go vacuum their car and go get a car wash or at least go wipe it down. My gosh, so embarrassing.
View attachment 100030 View attachment 100031
I took a lyft once with a older white dude as the driver. Jeep patriot with dog hair interior. And he drove with jackrabbit acceleration. Gave him $2 tip

uberchimp

I offer free cigarettes to pass. that go more than 5miles.

10+ mile riders get free piece of undercooked duck liver.

I heard uber is trying a new platform UberSmoke for smokers, Sheila told last time she refreshed my app.

mandreyka

Tipping that driver is sending the wrong message, hopefully you 1 stared him as well.

Ya we all know the rates are crap but either do it right or don't do it at all!

See the guy is probably a pig ... a pig at home and a pig at work, drivers like this need to be weeded out but instead of round up you gave him miracle gro.

I tip when I use Uber or lyft(usually use lyft) but no way would I have tipped that fool.

TheNoobinator

Straight not giving a Fuuhh.

Well that's what happens when you repeatedly do rides at .68 cents a mile and expecting a different outcome.

That's right ! The definition of insanity.

He needs to get some $10 mats at the local pep boys and shake off debris outside the car every once in awhile and slap it right back on top of the other debris until you have Time to vacuum and wash.

Adieu

-how much did you pay for the ride?
-did you request uber pool?
-if you want a clean car, next time request SUV OR LUXURY, you get what tou pay for. If you and the other 99.9% cheap ass pool/x riders start tipping, the drivers might have a munute to stop and clean the car fpr you, but till that happens even that car was not dirty enough for cheap ass riders like you, so next time dont be surprised if you seat onto pile of prostitutes shit.
You know, the worst uber interior I've ever seen was on a buddy's UberSUV Suburban LTZ... his rating was 4.94 I think?

No debris... but the carpets all had that never-ever-cleaned look

UberDaninLA

I ordered uberx couple of weeks ago from Hollywood to Glendale Memorial Hospital early @6am for my butt surgery and this old guy's car was as filthy, if not worse so yeah I was disgusted but at the same time felt bad for him cause he looked like he might be desperate and needed the $$.
FYI ...yes it was a butt surgery and I can't wait for the nasty responses. At least my ass is nice and bleached.

I have pics to prove. :-)