I THINK MARCH IS GONNA BE BUSY!!!

Inshur

Milham355

It's not how many cars are on the street. It's how many customers requesting rides. If economy is good ,cars don't matter that much.
How years before people request black and suv! Because they had money. Streets look pretty dead too. No big movement.
Post automatically merged:

And I don't understand some of you like that other guy don't drive it will be more for you. Shameful. Then how you deserve good when you are like that. Some of you are very stupid people.

Guided One

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's not how many cars are on the street. It's how many customers requesting rides. If economy is good ,cars don't matter that much.
How years before people request black and suv! Because they had money. Streets look pretty dead too. No big movement.

And I don't understand some of you like that other guy don't drive it will be more for you. Shameful. Then how you deserve good when you are like that. Some of you are very stupid people.
How is it shameful? NYC is cutthroat in every single aspect, if you can’t understand that then you shouldn’t be in this industry. At the end of the day I care about my money and mine only and you should as well. Demand is nearly the same ever year, this is NYC not Montana. It’s only common sense to want to have less competition especially in this line of work.

Ubured

How is it shameful? NYC is cutthroat in every single aspect, if you can’t understand that then you shouldn’t be in this industry. At the end of the day I care about my money and mine only and you should as well. Demand is nearly the same ever year, this is NYC not Montana. It’s only common sense to want to have less competition especially in this line of work.
There’s no use wasting your time arguing points with the saturaters themselves. Unfortunately that’s who this topic will attract. Good Luck!

FuberNYC

Wondering how many ants decided to carry on and renew their insurance after reading this post.
We really don't need motivational posts or give them false hopes! 🤦‍♂️

NYCguy2020

Wondering how many ants decided to carry on and renew their insurance after reading this post.
My thoughts exactly. As I said a thousand times before, ants are their own worst enemy. Loose lips sink "already sinking" ships 🤦‍♂️

Guided One

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You really think that this post will affect anyone’s decision on renewing. You realize only Like 1% of TLC drivers in nyc are on this forum. I don’t think this post is gonna change somebody’s mind If they can’t afford another year of this.

My thoughts exactly. As I said a thousand times before, ants are their own worst enemy. Loose lips sink "already sinking" ships 🤦‍♂️
Just in case you didn’t know ants can float on water.

Inshur New York