I THINK MARCH IS GONNA BE BUSY!!!

Inshur

Guided One

If you think about it so many drivers are not gonna renew their insurance. We might get luckily and lose at least 15% of current drivers.

ANY THOUGHTS?

Kalanick

I don’t think so . I have 45 - 50 Uber driver friends and everyone just renewed their insurance. Keep in mind how many electric cars and wheelchairs WAW car joining everyday . In Bay ridge Toyota they doing WAW car with new Sienna cost $52k . People still buying those cars . Remember city wan to pass AB5 rule , that’s way Uber&Lyft preparing 40 hours time shift per week for every drivers

Guided One

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There's a thin line between hope and delusion
In this game I have lost the sense of reality. I feel like Tom hanks in castaway.
Post automatically merged:

More uber drivers will keep coming in because of the waitlists.
Yea that’s true, but all the new ants are gonna burn up within a couple months of driving. They’re gonna start without any priority or reserve time and won’t know how to survive. That’s what I’m banking on.

Ubured

Everyone is renewing their license because everyone thinks someone ain't gonna renew it and think they gonna be the strong ant.
You & your likers are wrong about that. A lot of part timers are a coin toss away from that decision. A lot of others will hit a week or two delay. Maybe a 10% drop in drivers the first few weeks. That’s why it’s our highest earning month every year.

harman90

You & your likers are wrong about that. A lot of part timers are a coin toss away from that decision. A lot of others will hit a week or two delay. Maybe a 10% drop in drivers the first few weeks. That’s why it’s our highest earning month every year.
Really March? You telling me March is highest earning than December?

Guided One

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
the drivers on the waitlists are most likely gonna be renters that don’t have any real experience in the TLC industry and will drop out in a couple months when they can’t afford the rental.
Post automatically merged:

Really March? You telling me March is highest earning than December?
You never know. We have to see, this is the first year we are dealing with renewals during lock out, I know for a fact that many drivers on and off this forum are/were contemplating surrendering their plates.

Inshur New York