1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I think it's time

Discussion in 'Quit' started by Salesbig, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Salesbig

Salesbig New Member

After 3 months, today I started to calculate my profits. Well so called profits.
    After expenses and other bs I calculated I was making $12 an hour.

Killing my car.

Looks like I'm calling it quits.

To bad I really did enjoy it.

PepeLePiu likes this.
  2. PepeLePiu

PepeLePiu Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Most of the times is a good gig, I wish there was something like this, work when you want, kind of deal somewhere. I do like meeting new people more that I dislike the few that makes us hate the gig. I wish you luck and come back and visit with us.

3. Brett090

Brett090 New Member

I mean you can always just do this when you feel like you need a little cash, I am considering just doing this as a way for fast money

4. Salesbig

Salesbig New Member

Fasr cash? I mean when insurance is 5k a year? You're killing your car..
    Honesty not worth it.

charmer37 likes this.
  5. MadTownUberD

MadTownUberD Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I'm glad you decided to analyze your profitability...I think a lot of people don't do that and are driving brand new cars around.

$5k a year in insurance? Holy smokes! I've been open to my insurance company about Rideshare and my "gap coverage" is an extra $50 every 6 months. Of course the added mileage increases my premiums as well, but my total insurance for 3 family vehicles is less than $2000 a year.

6. 4.9 driver rating

4.9 driver rating Active Member

You lease a vehicle through a rideshare company you're an idiot if you want to donate your money donate it to me I'll make better use of it you pay that kind of money for insurance for a lousy 12 bucks an hour and that's probably a generous estimate but in any event you're a fool. You are the poster child of a fool and his money soon part