I think I just pickup Guy Sebastian to the airport

Icecool

I had this guy was 5 minutes late and I was going to cancel the ride then he showed up with lots of bags and a guitar . When I saw him I said to him I was going to cancel the ride . Then he said to me how long have you being waiting for . I said 5 minutes . Most people would just apologise. Then he said 5 minutes come on chill out man you're getting paid for this . He carry on arguing that he is right so I just stop and shut up . It was so irritating . On the way i heard he said something about uk . I still have no idea if he was guy sabastian . I look at the name in the app and it says guy . And he dose look like him when I do a search on google on his face . I was going to give him one star but only gave him 4 star . Now he gave me a professionalism report WTF . I guess this guy Want everybody to like him and treat him like royalty but sorry I didn't know this guy was Guy Sebastian. was just another pax to me .

Lowestformofwit

I had this guy was 5 minutes late and I was going to cancel the ride then he showed up with lots of bags and a guitar . When I saw him I said to him I was going to cancel the ride . Then he said to me how long have you being waiting for . I said 5 minutes . Most people would just apologise. Then he said 5 minutes come on chill out man you're getting paid for this . He carry on arguing that he is right so I just stop and shut up . It was so irritating . On the way i heard he said something about uk . I still have no idea if he was guy sabastian . I look at the name in the app and it says guy . And he dose look like him when I do a search on google on his face . I was going to give him one star but only gave him 4 star . Now he gave me a professionalism report WTF . I guess this guy Want everybody to like him and treat him like royalty but sorry I didn't know this guy was Guy Sebastian. was just another pax to me .
If he had a left arm tattoo sleeve, that would be almost a definite ID.
If he's really that big-time, and prone to keeping people waiting, perhaps he should make a habit of booking HC's instead.

prk

If he's really that big-time, and prone to keeping people waiting, perhaps he should make a habit of booking HC's instead.

must've fallen on hard times then.
I think my son had a Guy Sebastion CD once... not sure... not memorable at any rate....
(son's grown up to be a decent human being despite his questionable music choices):rolleyes:
he also liked Linkin Park, so here's one for the Memories...

westieuber

Log into your account via the internet and check invoices it's gives you the pax first and last name.

Solarman

I had this guy was 5 minutes late and I was going to cancel the ride
If he was over 5 mins late and your cancel circle turned red, you should have cancelled. No questions, no excuses. Yesterday, I had one idiot text me after the 5 mins was up. Where are you? I was double parked, right outside his apartment front door till the 5 mins was up. Bye bye if you cannot come out before the 5 mins is up. $$$$.

Reactions: prk

westieuber

His website lists him appearing in the UK for the next month, starting 20/9.
So it probably was him.
Just another over-entitled millenial?
Yeah I've met him once before when I used to work in Security and he is stuck up. So what you described of his attitude sounds about how I found him!

Another question was this an Uber X ride?

Ivy9

I had Angry Anderson in the car once, he was down to earth and we had a good chat. I didn't let on that I knew who was.

Icecool

Yeah I've met him once before when I used to work in Security and he is stuck up. So what you described of his attitude sounds about how I found him!

Another question was this an Uber X ride?
Yes uberx ride

Log into your account via the internet and check invoices it's gives you the pax first and last name.
Yes thanks for that . In the account he name is
guy Theodore .when you do a google search on guy Theodore. Guy sabastian come up . I'm sure this is him alright . He was going to the international airport to do a uk concert . He look exactly like the photo can't see his tattoo as he was wearing a jumper.

UberSyd

Lol. I can't see him as famous because I worked as security back then at the house when he was contestant at idol and not famous yet

Uberx funny

L5S

Flies prob business class to UK

Is a millionare

Catches uberX to airport

Hahahahaha

Wonder what his rating is

UberSyd

Lol he probably has google alerts on his own name and will get alerts about this thread eventually