I think I have the virus.

mbd

SpinalCabbage

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Face down sleeping position
Ah yes, thanks for the reminder. So far my breathing is fine and my O2 levels are 99%. I'm just going from a high temp to a normal temp and back again about every 20-30 minutes. My temp goes up and I feel sick. It go back down and I feel fine. So my body is dealing with something.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Intermittent fever (103f) with rigors. Slept for 12 hours.

I'm sitting here with sweat running down my face. It's 58f outside and 70f inside.
I had a low grade fever of around 100 for a couple of weeks, while it "incubated" I suppose. Then when it decided to hit my fever spiked from 98 to 102, back to 98, to 102...for days. It was not consistent. I had to go into the hospital when my breathing became too shallow. By then my fever was still spiking but not dropping as low as 98 anymore. It was like 101 to 103.

The key signature I can tell you that is the Coronavirus, is the loss of sense of smell and taste, ( but remember its allergy season too) and a feeling like you have a heavy "sandbag" type weight strapped to your upper chest, where your lungs are, and you have to breathe with that weight always.

The cough is dry, nothing comes up, and you might also experience a rapid heart rate, like you drank an energy drink, however you will not have any energy. The slightest activity exhausts you.

Buck-a-mile

I had a low grade fever of around 100 for a couple of weeks, while it "incubated" I suppose. Then when it decided to hit my fever spiked from 98 to 102, back to 98, to 102...for days. It was not consistent. I had to go into the hospital when my breathing became too shallow. By then my fever was still spiking but not dropping as low as 98 anymore. It was like 101 to 103.

The key signature I can tell you that is the Coronavirus, is the loss of sense of smell and taste, ( but remember its allergy season too) and a feeling like you have a heavy "sandbag" type weight strapped to your upper chest, where your lungs are, and you have to breathe with that weight always.

The cough is dry, nothing comes up, and you might also experience a rapid heart rate, like you drank an energy drink, however you will not have any energy. The slightest activity exhausts you.
We are lucky to have your experience here. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

I've already emailed my doctor. I'm a Kaiser patient so I have to jump through their hoops.
Do you have family support?
Your profile says USA. Where are you?
If you're sick and need groceries I suspect UBER drivers would dead drop you food and supplies as long as you paid us through Venmo or simular payment service.

Keep us posted.

Last edited: