I think i could make alot more money if i wasnt deadheading

cleansafepolite

after a 2.80 ride or 2...im so happy to see lugage. i dont know why.the airport trip from the w to skyharbor is like 13 bucks. but ive been deadheading it back to scotsdale...trying for the 13 bucks again..i avoid tempe for some reason. and i think the area near the airport will be short 2.80 trips. Im really just trying to keep a steady pace of pick ups..but my gut tells me running lots of small trips would be like paying uber to drive. Iwould be willing to drive 60 hours per week. at around 40 hours per week im making 400...not great considering i turn the app off unless im carrying a fare..my 40 hours is really like 55 already...its sinking in just how dumb i am. im missing something. lol the rent.

Jdemonto

Yeah I'm making $800 a week at 40 hrs last week $730 at 37 hrs so don't dead head your better off in Tempe than dead heading too much time lost. At the airport there isn't a choice but anywhere else just pull down the road and wait for a ping if your moving without a pax your not making money. If your in an area you don't like move closer to the desired area.

cleansafepolite

Yeah I'm making $800 a week at 40 hrs last week $730 at 37 hrs so don't dead head your better off in Tempe than dead heading too much time lost. At the airport there isn't a choice but anywhere else just pull down the road and wait for a ping if your moving without a pax your not making money. If your in an area you don't like move closer to the desired area.
No kidding seriously 800 week I've been avoiding Tempe like the plague all the things I heard but money talks I guess I'm going to give it a shot. Thank you. You're really the first person I've ever seen recommending Tempe with that kind of dinero I think I'll give it a shot tonight