1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I Swear to God....

Discussion in 'Los Angeles & Orange County' started by delornick94, Jan 12, 2018.

1. delornick94

delornick94 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    The next person that cuts me off... I might do something bad. Especially with a pax inside.

Had some dumb moron in a civic next to me on my right. Figured he would turn right. Nope decides he thinks I'm the one turning left and proceeds to keep going straight until I have to lay the horn on his dumbass. Then he loterally turns left on the next street in 10 feet without using his blinker. Almost rear ended him. Laid on the horn and gave him the one finger salute.

I wish half this city didn't drive

2. Los Angeles driver

Los Angeles driver Well-Known Member

This is LA. Get used to it. I've been in 3 not at fault accidents in the last 12 months. People just keep crashing into my car.

3. Rammmmin

Rammmmin Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Pax will report you and you be out for road rage. Provocation ,racing and safty .it happened to me , learn to be patient,as they say don't s...where you eat .you're not partying you have passenger .,you are working. I say this stuff to myself everytime they pass me or ...

Devin Jefferson likes this.
  4. Blatherskite

Blatherskite Well-Known Member

I like how when the right lane is vanishing, drivers will simply hug the white line to their right and glide into the lane on their left without signaling, looking, or even praying the rosary.

UbingInLA likes this.
  5. delornick94

Driving:
    UberX
    I know. But sometimes I just want to do something. I have patience but it gets smaller and smaller after each ahole driver that does a stupid move. It's why I drive late night to avoid them.

6. Bsa80

Bsa80 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    On the 405 south around LB some 40 minutes ago some civic cut off this Audi, the Audi flashed his lights at him. The civic then came to a complete stop in the middle lane while traffic was moving about 35 mph. I wonder what happened next.

7. delornick94

Driving:
    UberX
    Boom crunch

8. Los Angeles driver

Los Angeles driver Well-Known Member

Or some form of road-rage, which the OP sounds capable of.

9. delornick94

Driving:
    UberX
    :rolleyes:

10. Bsa80

Bsa80 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I hope there wasn't a serious road rage incident. It was a sketchy Civic.

11. TheNoobinator

TheNoobinator Well-Known Member

It’s definitely gotten worse over the years. I feel the end of 2017 to now it’s full of bad drivers.

Everyone speeding to the red light,
    Everyone honking for any small reasons now.

I blame the east coasters moving in and bringing their crappy ass driving habits

12. Uberagan

Uberagan Well-Known Member

delornick94delornick94 is on the path to going postal, or should we update the terminology and call it going uberal.

somedriverguy and delornick94 like this.
  13. somedriverguy

somedriverguy Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    Half of them can't drive, they just continue to do so anyways.

14. UberLaLa

UberLaLa Well-Known Member

Had a Lyft Toyota almost hit me on Sepulveda as we approached LAX tonight...smh.

15. Whothought

Whothought Well-Known Member

Yeah do Rideshare no skill required.lolololol

I had a Pax tonight did not like the fact that I was not running the yellows. Kept hearing his GMaps. Traffic sucked tonight getting out of Santa Monica.

Be safe delornick94delornick94

16. TwoFiddyMile

TwoFiddyMile Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    Study Buddhism. Once you accept that you ARE and they ARE, it will bother you less how they exist.