- They recruit over saturated drivers and grab a block is next to impossible.
- The app teases you the peekaboo way to despise and waste your time. The app shows you the available offerings. No matter how fast you grab it, the result is the same. Sorry, this block has been taken already. One minute later, that ALREADY GONE offering will show up again. You still have no change to grab it. This will repeat over and over for 3 or 5 times before that damn offering rest in peace forever.
- The warehouse despise and waste your time to keep you WAITING IN LINE to grab a rack. 15 minutes waiting is usual. 30 minutes is not a surprise. Occasionally, they @@@@ you waiting for 45 minutes or even one hour. Amazon will not pay you this damn waiting time. You still need to complete your deliveries regardless of your waiting (wasting) time.
- While scanning a tote, what you have scanned is deviated from what the actual packages inside the tote. This error rate is about 20%. Always notice if any discrepancy between the scanned quantity and actual count inside the tote. If they are different, you have to scan the packages individually inside the tote. This is another way Amazon despise and waste your time.
- The warehouse theft does exist. The package is not taped well. The inside content was stolen already. Sometimes, you will deliver an empty box or envelop to the customer.