I signed my wife up for amazon flex lol

SouthFLuberlady

Wait?! I tried to sign up for amazon flex and got this saying no positions available.. some days I only feel like doing deliveries so that’s why I was looking at amazon bc doordash and Postmates it’s just not much of a money maker but I still do them when I don’t feel like driving Uber...

Attachments

FLKeys

Wait?! I tried to sign up for amazon flex and got this saying no positions available.. some days I only feel like doing deliveries so that’s why I was looking at amazon bc doordash and Postmates it’s just not much of a money maker but I still do them when I don’t feel like driving Uber...
Uber should learn how to use that notice. :o-o:

GreatOrchid

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i never used it yet looks like they pay good but wifes deal wasnt good delivering stuff to boca apartments with maximum security haha what a screw is just the runs amazon people dont want to deliver

Basmati

I generally enjoy doing Amazon Flex. It provides me with a nice break from Uber / Lyft and I like that since it is deliveries I am getting out of the car. With Uber you are essentially just sitting in the car most the entire time, so with Flex at least you get to stretch your legs. My biggest issue with Flex is that it can be really hard to grab blocks. I have a script that is set up on Amazon's AWS servers in Virginia that I can run and it will constantly refresh the app and try grabbing a block when one drops. But even running the script it can be very difficult to get work. Lately I have been doing a lot more Uber / Lyft because it is just too much of a hassle to get the Flex work.