1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

i should have @@@@ing went to philadelphia tonight

Discussion in 'Philadelphia' started by Chris M, Sep 5, 2015.

1. image.jpg Think it will sustain until 2am?

Bnerdy likes this.
  2. Nitedriver

Nitedriver

yup lucky night...surge 3.9 to Cherry Hill...yessss baby...

Cathi, blaquekenshin and Limovan like this.
  3. Limovan

Limovan

Driving:
    UberX
    Wow. I didn't go out last night. Looks like I missed a great one. Can't get them all..

blaquekenshin likes this.
  4. blaquekenshin

blaquekenshin

I didn't go out either. Feel the same way. Can't win em all.

5. Cathi

Cathi

I stayed home last night, too. Kicking myself now. Oh well...at least tonight was decent.

6. alex16

alex16

Driving:
    UberX
    I did uber last Tuesday it was better than Harrisburg on a Tuesday night but I noticed I get tips from 70% pax in Harrisburg and about 10% in philly and they are all rated 4.8+. They all got 1 stars f them non tipping 1.10 mile pax my rating dropped from a 4.8 to 4.77 as well haha please fire me pax!

Danz Haagen likes this.
  7. good job on giving out 1 star not tipping. i ussualy give 4 stars. 1 star goes to really annoying people, or people who take my ride and completely ignore my presence in the car, like i am a god damned servant of some sort. talking amongst each other, or talking on the phone. well, i guess i am little man.

8. alex16

alex16

Driving:
    UberX
    I no longer have mercy for pax that are not worth driving lol. I did take a guy that was super friendly l, genuine nice guy just trying to get to work at a low paying job and was saving for a car, he said he only takes uber if he sleeps in late for work. I gave him 5 stars even though he didn't tip because the place I picked him up from and where he worked looked like a hard way of living. I hand out one stars and cancel requests after 6 minutes like it's going out of style

9. tkd108

tkd108

Not trying to be smartA$$ but you give 1 stars to people because they DONT talk to you, talk on the phone or talk to each other? Why is that? Riders aren't obligated to talk to us and like it or not, we ARE serving them and they are our customers. It's totally up to them whether they want to chat it up or not? Why give a low rating because of that?

Cathi and DrivingStPete like this.
  10. Imo, you're being trigger happy on those 1stars Alex.

Nitedriver likes this.
  11. Cathi

Cathi

I didn't even give 1 star to the 2 guys that started fist fighting in the back seat. They got out right away and their girlfriends were apologetic so they got a 2. I give 4 to anyone who doesn't tip and a 5 if they tip or they're particularly nice. Not talking or acknowledging me once we determine the destination is part of the deal. I don't need to make friends with everyone. Giving out 1 stars like they're candy is just being a dick.

vicdella80 and DrivingStPete like this.
  12. Bnerdy

Bnerdy

Driving:
    UberX
    Saturday was my best uber night ever. 4.9 surges netted me two 20 min rides for about 70 each! I closed out my Saturday and a few hours on Sunday with 450 plus 23 in tips

Nitedriver, DrivingStPete and Cathi like this.