• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I see your 2* and raise 4 complaints

Benjamin M

Had a ping outside of MCV hospital, during rush hour, in a notoriously tricky spot. Parked at the pin, evidently an address directly across from the hospital entrance, blocking traffic. Sent "I have arrived" immediately to hopefully speed things up.

"I don't see you"

"I'm in front of <insert building name".

Spot the pax looking around, across the street, and he finally walks over to me. Clearly didn't read the vehicle description because he walks to an SUV first.

"You couldn't just turn around?"

"No sir, this is where my GPS told me to stop".

That was the extent of the conversation until we were approaching the destination, a 5* hotel. "Turn right here".

"Okay but the front entrance is on the other side of the building.."

"I know where it is and I said to turn here!"

"Ohhkay!"

"This parking lot, my car is in it. No, do not pull in!!"

Gets out, slams my door.

1* including -

1. Service Quality - A to B safely in a clean car
  2. Conversation - nothing was said by me apart from explaining that I was parked at the address he entered and that the hotel entrance wasn't there
  3. Driving - minimum fare trip, city streets
  4. Pickup experience - I gave him the courtesy of the messages. He couldn't be troubled to look at the map or for my car

Rating was at 4.92 on the 1st, same day I received Uber Pro with Diamond level. Now I'm at 4.89 thanks to dicks like this guy (appeared to be a hospital executive).

Get a flipping limo service next time!!

SinTaxERROR

Save your fellow drivers from this paxhole.

Email Uber support and tell them he tried to stab you with a previously used dirty syringe. :o-o: :roflmao:
Post automatically merged:

And the fact that Uber advertises to the pax your Uber pro status is all the more reason for paxholes like this to go out of their way to down rate drivers.

Last edited:

SFOspeedracer

With some pax, I find myself thinking earth needs to combust and then start civilization from scratch all over again

The rating system has turned into a viscous us vs everybody else boxing match, as soon as you can go up you can go down, they know as much as these ratings don’t matter at the end of the day, it will still itch the shit out of you.

Similar to stubbing your big toe on an edge, in a brief moment everyone can go @@@@ themselves, when you wake up tomorrow the next problem of the day presents itself and this now-past moment never even really happened

Benjamin M

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Save your fellow drivers from this paxhole.

Email Uber support and tell them he tried to stab you with a previously used dirty syringe. :o-o: :roflmao:

And the fact that Uber advertises to the pax your Uber pro status is all the more reason for paxholes like this to go out of their way to down rate drivers.
Hub is close by, may share the footage with them. I wouldn't care but I actually appreciate Diamond Pro.

That was your chance to shuffle. You already knew this guy would become a rate-trashing paxhole, at which point you should have told him the name of a building going the opposite direction while you run down the timer.
Actually that one sentence reply was fine. Shuffled a couple of people yesterday that were obviously going to be a problem.

Benjamin M

Was venting to my wife about this, she asked me to list some positives about my day driving. And they outweighed this D bag.

Immediately after, I had an Uber driver with two years of experience and his wife heading out to dinner. They encouraged me to vent, he totally got it. She asked about my dash cam, surprisingly he didn't have one - her gift to him tomorrow. $5 tip from them.

Stacked ping, a nice couple at a brewery - toes to the curb (and waving like a goofball - "sorry, I always want to make it easy for my driver to find me"), not drunk, and incredibly friendly. Enjoyed the drive, talking about RS, beer, and the local breweries. $3 tip from them.

Had a guy later that got in and say "hope this isn't offensive to other drivers but your car is amazing. I wish others kept theirs clean." Great conversation with him, $3 tip.

Tomorrow is a new day. Sometimes these entitled ones get to me.

Disgusted38

Had a ping outside of MCV hospital, during rush hour, in a notoriously tricky spot. Parked at the pin, evidently an address directly across from the hospital entrance, blocking traffic. Sent "I have arrived" immediately to hopefully speed things up.

"I don't see you"

Spot the pax looking around, across the street, and he finally walks over to me. Clearly didn't read the vehicle description because he walks to an SUV first.

That was the extent of the conversation until we were approaching the destination, a 5* hotel. "Turn right here".

"Ohhkay!"

Gets out, slams my door.

1* including -

2. Conversation - nothing was said by me apart from explaining that I was parked at the address he entered and that the hotel entrance wasn't there
  4. Pickup experience - I gave him the courtesy of the messages. He couldn't be troubled to look at the map or for my car

Rating was at 4.92 on the 1st, same day I received Uber Pro with Diamond level. Now I'm at 4.89 thanks to dicks like this guy (appeared to be a hospital executive).

Omg. I just logged on here to write a post 90% the same experience except mine was an office complex and a hotel. Dropped my rating too. Right now I can’t drive (and it’s surging) because I’m so pissed I know I’ll get in trouble.

Benjamin M

Omg. I just logged on here to write a post 90% the same experience except mine was an office complex and a hotel. Dropped my rating too. Right now I can’t drive (and it’s surging) because I’m so pissed I know I’ll get in trouble.
Did you also receive just about every complaint? He left out "Comfort" ?

Best to take a breather after a trip like that, good for you.

Gtown Driver

"I don't see you"

"Ohhkay!"

Gets out, slams my door.

1* including -

Disgusted38

Yes and they are on my Uber app right now. I’m very mad right now.

I’m wondering if this new role out ( at least in my area) hasn’t caused issues. I have had 3 issues since August 1, and couldn’t tell you how long it’s been since I had complaints on my app. :cautious:

BTW.. I’m in VA too. ?

I didn't even know riders can give multiple complaints.
They can. Shouldn’t be able too, but definitely can. ?

Yes, definitely. Because I know myself, and I just don’t want to see anything else on that app for a long time. Thank you Benjamin. ?

Benjamin M

I shuffle all the time. I do it when I am sitting on the pin and they aren't there. I don't so it from a bar stool. But we're not going there again.

Yes and they are on my Uber app right now. I’m very mad right now.

I’m wondering if this new role out ( at least in my area) hasn’t caused issues. I have had 3 issues since August 1, and couldn’t tell you how long it’s been since I had complaints on my app. :cautious:

BTW.. I’m in VA too. ?

They can. Shouldn’t be able too, but definitely can. ?

Yes, definitely. Because I know myself, and I just don’t want to see anything else on that app for a long time. Thank you Benjamin. ?
Hang in there, buddy. What sucks is that my last bogus "Service" complaint (totally normal trip, don't think she liked my skin color - unfortunately happens a lot) disappeared overnight.

I didn't know they could enter multiple reasons either. I wonder if we can do the same.

What's REALLY sad? I gave him 3*. ?