I see Red!

Shotime4

Screenshot_2016-07-20-09-23-50.png
what is going on ride now that there is this blood red surge that has been going on for at least the last 30min

Shotime4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didn't know they lowered Silver Boost...I am also surprised that non-core hasn't surged crazily since some people didn't get non-core incentives

WMUber

you mean lowered to and from
Let me rephrase...

Last week it was 1.4 for non-peak and 1.6 for peak.
This week it is 1.3 for non-peak and 1.6 for peak.

The first line is the from, the second line is the to...

So from your perspective it is:

Lowered non-peak from 1.4 to 1.3 and lowered peak from 1.6 to 1.5.

second2noone

Let me rephrase...

Last week it was 1.4 for non-peak and 1.6 for peak.
This week it is 1.3 for non-peak and 1.6 for peak.

The first line is the from, the second line is the to...

So from your perspective it is:

Lowered non-peak from 1.4 to 1.3 and lowered peak from 1.6 to 1.5.
is silver the only one that got lowered? I don't think plat or gold got lowered.

WMUber

is silver the only one that got lowered? I don't think plat or gold got lowered.
Gold and Platinum did not get lowered.

Uber is being sneaky this time. Last time they lowered all levels, it surged because nobody drived. This time they started with Silver; but wait next week it will be Gold.

So let it surge. Silver will go back up and Gold and Platinum will be spared.

uberxreallysux

Gold and Platinum did not get lowered.

Uber is being sneaky this time. Last time they lowered all levels, it surged because nobody drived. This time they started with Silver; but wait next week it will be Gold.

So let it surge. Silver will go back up and Gold and Platinum will be spared.
Uber should change their trademark name to LOWER. Because since it begin all they do is lower all rates across the country. UBER in now known as LOWER.

WMUber

On Friday thru Sunday Silver is 1.4x during the day 1.5x in the Evenings
At 1.6, Silver nets you about $20.00 per hour ($17.00 after expenses). 1.5 is too low. I will not drive for less than $20.00.

In Los Angeles, $20.00 per hour is the minimum a person should work for. I do whatever I can in the hours I drive to Boost that above $20.00.

Shotime4

At 1.6, Silver nets you about $20.00 per hour ($17.00 after expenses). 1.5 is too low. I will not drive for less than $20.00.

In Los Angeles, $20.00 per hour is the minimum a person should work for. I do whatever I can in the hours I drive to Boost that above $20.00.
Agreed...I am always trying to make sure the lowest I earn is $20 an hour...anything lower is not a successful day at all..I prefer $30 an hour an up..but we don't always have control over that, thats why the key is knowing when to go home

Optimus Uber

Uber is trying to test limits. Like a drug dealer, get you hooked on some 2.2x. Then pull it down to 2x and see if you're still their hoe. Then 1.8x, see if you still a good hoe and will still turn the trick.

Uber is your pimp, keeps you full of John's and then gives you a little happy powder and see how far they can pull back on the powder and if you'll continue the through put of John's.

They're just balancing out their hoes. Give them as little as possible but see how many John's they can complete per hour.

You all Uber's beaches. Saddest part is the pimp tells the John's don't be tippin' those hoes. Don't want to spoil them.

Pimpin ain't easy......

Last edited:

Shotime4

Uber is trying to test limits. Like a drug dealer, get you hooked on some 2.2x. Then pull it down to 2x and see if you're still their hoe. Then 1.8x, see if you still a good hoe and will still turn the trick.

Uber is your pimp, keeps you full of John's and then gives you a little happy powered and see how far they can pull back on the powder and if you'll continue the through put of John's.

They're just balancing out their hoes. Give them as little as possible but see how many John's they can complete per hour.

You all Uber's beaches. Saddest part is the pimp tells the John's don't be tippin' those hoes. Don't want to spoil them.

Pimpin ain't easy......
pretty much..just how they took away the monday evening 2.2x

Optimus Uber

pretty much..just how they took away the monday evening 2.2x
I would work 2.2x with the select car. Maybe even a 2x. But that's as far as I'll go. The incentives are tricky. Because I don't want to invest 75 trips only to be dooped and not have any 2.2x for the week.

Shotime4

I would work 2.2x with the select car. Maybe even a 2x. But that's as far as I'll go. The incentives are tricky. Because I don't want to invest 75 trips only to be dooped and not have any 2.2x for the week.
exactly..i felt duped this week because this was the first time in almost 2 months that I got platinum instead of GOld...was looking forward to the monday night 2.2x and POOF..just like that...GONE!

Also interested how the southbay being added to core effects things