I saw your mat get stolen and raise you my Apple Macbook booklet

Ozzyoz

Actually the title is good for REddit, but seriously last night I was watching the guy through my rear view mirror and saw him taking my new macbook air booklet thing that came with my Macbook. It had spoke logo and all that and at first he opens it and looks at it and then just takes it after he removes hid luggage from trunk. I let him have it as I already returned laptop and dont need the warranty booklet guide thing. But seriously wtf? He didn't even look like type to take anything but maybe he thought previous passenger left it and it's up for grabs as if this isn't my own personal car which had personal stuff in trunk.

luvgurl22

Actually the title is good for REddit, but seriously last night I was watching the guy through my rear view mirror and saw him taking my new macbook air booklet thing that came with my Macbook. It had spoke logo and all that and at first he opens it and looks at it and then just takes it after he removes hid luggage from trunk. I let him have it as I already returned laptop and dont need the warranty booklet guide thing. But seriously wtf? He didn't even look like type to take anything but maybe he thought previous passenger left it and it's up for grabs as if this isn't my own personal car which had personal stuff in trunk.
He's clearly a thief.You don't take things that don't belong to you

Jimmy Bernat

That's why ya gotta get out when they go in your trunk .
I don't trust anyone
I haven't had anything stolen yet but honestly I don't keep much of value in my car . I sometimes have my laptop but I keep it under my driver seat