I remember

Dog

So I had this passenger one time. I rocked up to his house in city Beach.. Sat there for 3 minutes and then called him.. He answered and said he didn't know why it had sent me there, he was down at the beach(2km away). I asked him if I was at the destination, I was. I told him I would see him soon and hung up the phone..

Waited the two minutes and canceled.. Like hell I was driving to pick him up and then back for min fare.. First and only time I've purposely canceled to avoid short fare and this was because I knew where he was going, would much prefer the $6.40 and the job I got two minutes after I canceled to the city

HumungousDill

If I see any pax approaching from the beach wearing beach wear I immediately cancel and drive off. Had enough wet clothes in my car thanks. And it takes ages to clean out all the sand. They don't care because it's not their vehicle. So the turds can walk or mess up someone else's car.

Dog

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes
If I see any pax approaching from the beach wearing beach wear I immediately cancel and drive off. Had enough wet clothes in my car thanks. And it takes ages to clean out all the sand. They don't care because it's not their vehicle. So the turds can walk or mess up someone else's car.
I had this once and it really annoys me of their lack of caring about others stuff. Like if someone did it to their car, they would flip..

Loz

You're starting to sound like a Taxi driver. That is why I have leather seats now..

UberPig

I had a young concreter or plastetrt once... I sort of looked unapprovingly at him but no response...

Nice avatar (working) dawg!!!!

Pp23

You're starting to sound like a Taxi driver. That is why I have leather seats now..
Leather cracks from constant moving around ,getting in and out etc.

They deserve to sit on needles the scum.

HumungousDill

And FYI I have leather seats. In the rear, these have already been cut up by those inconsiderate maggots dragging their luggage across the seat. I insist they always use the boot now.